JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
17MOONKEYS Here is my take on offering constructive criticism.

The female renders for the game are beautiful. The story, along with the touches of humour are not bad either including the robot, but the one area that sticks out is the MC.

Intellectually and physically he is a real subordinate to these women. This may be part of the story as you see it but it sticks out heavily for me. I'm not seeing a quality or reason that these mature women find him engaging or charming.

By the way, I'm can't decide if I like Aisha trying to lose weight. She's a Brick House and looks great already. Still, that's your choice. :coffee:

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Intellectually and physically he is a real subordinate to these women. This may be part of the story as you see it but it sticks out heavily for me. I'm not seeing a quality or reason that these mature women find him engaging or charming.
I'm sure the next updates will answer all your questions. Remember that he is the only man in the universe. Also be aware of the side effects of MilkoGEN.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JohnJG

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Please show some examples of what you mean.
It is important to interact with users, they are the basis of every success, but any advice / opinion that you cannot manage risks damaging the project you have conceived, you have to believe in what you are doing and in my opinion you are on the right track.
Consider carefully before making changes to a story and characters that have already been premeditated.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
It is important to interact with users, they are the basis of every success, but any advice / opinion that you cannot manage risks damaging the project you have conceived, you have to believe in what you are doing and in my opinion you are on the right track.
Consider carefully before making changes to a story and characters that have already been premeditated.
I like what you wrote, Thank You.

Dnutz

Apr 24, 2021
The San Andreas background XD!
Found out it's because it's a mod for San Andreas: I wouldn't recommend checking this out unless you really want to since the website is riddled with ads.
yeah i just wanted to plant the seed but there is also another example for the game, a real person that has caught my eye form only fans but here's a reddit profile enjoy Moonkey ;)

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
yeah i just wanted to plant the seed but there is also another example for the game, a real person that has caught my eye form only fans but here's a reddit profile enjoy Moonkey ;)
Oh fuck homie! You have my thanks for yet another name added to my personal list! Impeccable taste!

Dnutz

Apr 24, 2021
Oh fuck homie! You have my thanks for yet another name added to my personal list! Impeccable taste!
hee hee :) im here to please, here's one more my boy's THICC BITCHES FOREVA (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: etarg
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes