Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Honestly kind of weird to see a dev making such a high quality game while still interacting with the fanbase and listening to them so much. Truly a rare sight compared to the bigger devs who rarely give updates or communicate. I absolutely cannot wait for the next build, and hope this project skyrockets your name dude.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Honestly kind of weird to see a dev making such a high quality game while still interacting with the fanbase and listening to them so much. Truly a rare sight compared to the bigger devs who rarely give updates or communicate. I absolutely cannot wait for the next build, and hope this project skyrockets your name dude.
Thank you. The new update is about 70% ready.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
So far looks great and all the sci-fi series references form star trek to Andromed are nicely integrated , hoping for more characters and more action in future updates , and if actions could be repeatable once they are unlocked since they are sex-dolls shouldn't be a problem to repeat sex acts that are unlocked and about characters personally I like Barbie best but again they are sex-dolls so they could have some customization options like changing breast or ass size not really sure how many options renpy gives in term of in-game character creation only limit in my opinion should be the face when we are talking characters again this is only me but the rule is the more the merrier recruiting a large and diverse harem of sex-dolls and sexy aliens maybe even taking a tentacle alien pet shouldn't hurt anyone . And for the scenes if doable threesomes foresomes or more as long its just MC and the girls if possible no futas or make it optional I know many people love it but as for me can only say not a futa fan .
Hope this amateur feedback of mine is somewhat helpful .

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
So far looks great and all the sci-fi series references form star trek to Andromed are nicely integrated , hoping for more characters and more action in future updates , and if actions could be repeatable once they are unlocked since they are sex-dolls shouldn't be a problem to repeat sex acts that are unlocked and about characters personally I like Barbie best but again they are sex-dolls so they could have some customization options like changing breast or ass size not really sure how many options renpy gives in term of in-game character creation only limit in my opinion should be the face when we are talking characters again this is only me but the rule is the more the merrier recruiting a large and diverse harem of sex-dolls and sexy aliens maybe even taking a tentacle alien pet shouldn't hurt anyone . And for the scenes if doable threesomes foresomes or more as long its just MC and the girls if possible no futas or make it optional I know many people love it but as for me can only say not a futa fan .
Hope this amateur feedback of mine is somewhat helpful .
Thank you. The new update is about 95% ready.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How is it that all of them 17 monkeys are waiting on another 18th monkey for translation and possibly
some 19th monkey for a grammar check?
You need to wach some mowgly/croods2 and see the power of multiple monkeys working together.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
How is it that all of them 17 monkeys are waiting on another 18th monkey for translation and possibly
some 19th monkey for a grammar check?
You need to wach some mowgly/croods2 and see the power of multiple monkeys working together.
As the 19th monkey I'll do my best to work as efficiently as possible. Next week is a guarantee if all goes well!

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes