Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
main_menu.png
Update 0.3.1 is ready. For the first week it will be available exclusively to "VIP" patrons, next week to "All-access" patrons, then a week after that, the "Official" tier will gain access to it.

This version will become freely available as soon as the next update is released. Making the game immediately available to the general public would be unfair to people who donate on . Please accept it with understanding.

People on this forum have always helped me with advice and criticism, so if any of you want to get involved in testing, finding bugs, inconsistencies, etc, please let me know, I'll send you a link to the game hoping for a detailed feedback.

I recommend going through the game again as a name change feature has been added.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
View attachment 1620818
Update 0.3.1 is ready. For the first week it will be available exclusively to "VIP" patrons, next week to "All-access" patrons, then a week after that, the "Official" tier will gain access to it.

This version will become freely available as soon as the next update is released. Making the game immediately available to the general public would be unfair to people who donate on . Please accept it with understanding.

People on this forum have always helped me with advice and criticism, so if any of you want to get involved in testing, finding bugs, inconsistencies, etc, please let me know, I'll send you a link to the game hoping for a detailed feedback.

I recommend going through the game again as a name change feature has been added.
You are the owner of the project so you can decide as you please and, however, I agree, you can check if the choice is correct from the trend of financial support or if it can somehow delay its success.
Because success, in the end, cannot depend on your choice but on the quality of the game and I think also on the timing of the update.

kurban

Feb 18, 2021
View attachment 1620818

Hi, I am translating this game into Russian for personal use, is this a reason to get a link to a copy of the new version of the game?

If you want, I can send you a translation of version 0.28.8b.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
You are the owner of the project so you can decide as you please and, however, I agree, you can check if the choice is correct from the trend of financial support or if it can somehow delay its success.
Because success, in the end, cannot depend on your choice but on the quality of the game and I think also on the timing of the update.
Your account is closed, please send me a message.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Hi, I am translating this game into Russian for personal use, is this a reason to get a link to a copy of the new version of the game?

If you want, I can send you a translation of version 0.28.8b.
Yes, send me a message. Можете на русском.

kurban

Feb 18, 2021
Yes, send me a message. Можете на русском.
The archive does not contain the entire client, but only the necessary files from the game directory.
Архив содержит не весь клиент целиком, а только необходимые файлы из каталога game.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
View attachment 1620818

Guess I gotta wait until next month. Time to distract myself with mindless gaming. Lol

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes