Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It's already there and it's big:
Patreon also indicates the progression of the next 3.3 version today at 10% and that the dev changes its name to Blue Balls.
I was wondering why you don't change it here too?

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I don't think I ever wrote my honest feedback for the game and since you gave me the opportunity to play test your latest release I believe this is a good time as any to do so.

In my opinion the best thing you have going for the game are the character models. You have a very good talent when it comes to using Daz studios and setting up extremely good looking models. You may need to work a bit more on their facial expressions though. Right now it seems like they only have two expressions : one default and one smiling.

The game concept is fantastic as well. I'm a huge fan of scifi themed games and with the game being on a spaceship its a good foundation to build up on. But a lot of dialogs goes into depth on how something works in the world which can feel very dry and boring. It will be better to put this into a glossary in game that the player can access to learn more about the world.

And as a developer you seem very open about suggestions and are very active which is a good sign.

Something I worry about is the scope of the game. Even with the latest release there is only around 10 - 15 mins of game play. And from the way the game has been going I have a feeling you are planning on adding many types of kinks, fetishes, characters, etc... Since you are full time employed and working on this game as a fun hobby I worry that you will get burned out midway through. In my honest opinion you should reduce the scope of the game and stick with a handful of characters and kinks and then later expand from there.

PS: I have a feeling you are planning on making Aisha loose weight - from the dialogue about her complaining about her weight and npcs encouraging her to loose it - this makes me very sad :(

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I don't think I ever wrote my honest feedback for the game and since you gave me the opportunity to play test your latest release I believe this is a good time as any to do so.

In my opinion the best thing you have going for the game are the character models. You have a very good talent when it comes to using Daz studios and setting up extremely good looking models. You may need to work a bit more on their facial expressions though. Right now it seems like they only have two expressions : one default and one smiling.

The game concept is fantastic as well. I'm a huge fan of scifi themed games and with the game being on a spaceship its a good foundation to build up on. But a lot of dialogs goes into depth on how something works in the world which can feel very dry and boring. It will be better to put this into a glossary in game that the player can access to learn more about the world.

And as a developer you seem very open about suggestions and are very active which is a good sign.

Something I worry about is the scope of the game. Even with the latest release there is only around 10 - 15 mins of game play. And from the way the game has been going I have a feeling you are planning on adding many types of kinks, fetishes, characters, etc... Since you are full time employed and working on this game as a fun hobby I worry that you will get burned out midway through. In my honest opinion you should reduce the scope of the game and stick with a handful of characters and kinks and then later expand from there.

PS: I have a feeling you are planning on making Aisha loose weight - from the dialogue about her complaining about her weight and npcs encouraging her to loose it - this makes me very sad :(
Thanks for the honest feedback, I'll think about what you said. Don't worry, Aisha won't lose too much weight. :geek:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Right now it seems like they only have two expressions : one default and one smiling.
I just want to say technically Aisha has an angry expression in the update. I'm of course just teasing because this specific comment has not come up as much as it should have. It is definitely something that was missing from the game.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes