Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I'm thinking of using some of these elements for Space Pirates and Space Bandits. What do you think of it?

Reactions: Freki.g

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I'm thinking of using some of these elements for Space Pirates and Space Bandits. What do you think of it?

seems something new, played a couple of games, never seen those pop up, it could be a nice change of pace.. can trigger a conversation between MC & Alfred too when they're on the mission & MC sees them for the first time, because MC will be surprised to see these things, since he was in a cryo-sleep for 1000 years

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It seems very beautiful for a strange, broken or crazy old sex doll from Bubble Gum Planet.

We are dealing with an animated story with a sexual background and not of the miss world cartoon parade and in any case it concerns subjective judgments and I do not know to what extent they can help.
In my opinion, it means that, any character you introduce, more or less beautiful, the appreciation of her can only depend on the accumulation / tension / excitement and other pertitent that triggers in the reader / player through the consequent story and sexual scenario.
They are choices of the dev and if you want my opinion, you can very well insert it in the VN also because it seems adequate to the setting, but seen in this way, for me, it means nothing.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
We are dealing with an animated story with a sexual background and not of the miss world cartoon parade and in any case it concerns subjective judgments and I do not know to what extent they can help.
In my opinion, it means that, any character you introduce, more or less beautiful, the appreciation of her can only depend on the accumulation / tension / excitement and other pertitent that triggers in the reader / player through the consequent story and sexual scenario.
They are choices of the dev and if you want my opinion, you can very well insert it in the VN also because it seems adequate to the setting, but seen in this way, for me, it means nothing.
And I also think that my opinion has a validation, in the sense that Aisha certainly, until now, is the least beautiful both in body and facial features but history has made her the most attractive and it is no coincidence that she has obtained the best vote.
Beautiful characters can help but conflicting stories sure do.

Last edited:

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018

yeah they look creepy and good but i dont like all of them to be female maybe be a mixture of male and female would be good

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
The main character is the only man in the universe, but there will be futadolls and dickosaurs.
Yeah but the models you posted are not from Earth the are other world creatures so i dont think there is any problem with having male on them. i never meant Human male. Futa im not big fan of i mean 1 of them sure but if its like many of them then i'll pass

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes