Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Captain's Log 02/14/2022

There are many people asking me why I don't do devlogs one or two times a week, like other game developers on patreon.

Alright, let's give it a try. So I don't have any idea what other developers are writing, I'll just write what's going on and answer the questions you often ask.

At the moment, I'm working on version 0.3.3, it mainly contains intimate scenes with Aisha. By the end of the month it should be ready.

My laptop is gradually giving up. I have a feeling it's going to expire soon. Besides, it can't render scenes with multiple characters in a scene, it can't cope with Bubble Gum City. That is why I watched a lot of YouTube reviews and bought the best laptop for working with 3D (Asus ROG Strix Scar 15 Inch Gaming Notebook (AMD Ryzen 9, 64GB RAM, 2TB NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 8GB, 15.6" FHD 300Hz 3ms IPS, Windows 10 Home) Gamer Laptop Computer)

He's already arrived and I'm on my way to New York, to get him now.
As I told you before, I work as a truck driver in the USA, and I live in a truck so I don't need a desktop computer.

All this means that there will be animations in the game and the development of the game will be accelerated. I'll be able to do as elaborate scenes as I want.

At this point, about your questions:
- Aisha will not lose weight.
- Futa dolls and related scenes will be in the game, but you can skip them using the selection menu. These scenes won't be too many, that's not what the game is about.
- There will be no pregnancy.
- Aisha intends to inject milkogen into Pamela for revenge and if she wants something, she gets it. (A very vindictive and resentful woman)
- Don't count on sex with Aisha occurring too quickly, but it will happen.

My big request to you is to please write me more often and give me your opinion concerning the game, it's very important to me. More criticism please.

Come on, let's make the game fantastic together.

sr127.png

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I'll certainly give you feedback with every published update. I'm glad Aisha won't be losing weight. There will be plenty of slimmer fembots around I'm sure. That Aisha is going to be a bit vindictive is fun to me. Also can't wait until the update(s) to find out if the MC having sex with the sexbots lets them control them them like was hinted at in his reading material last public update or two.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Love Aisha as she is RN, and her personality fits well with her character, im pretty hyped about all the milkogen fun we are going to have, we dont need wincest RN if we have some milk sports xD, no preggo isnt the end of the world, not for me at least, but please dev: develop the ship captain character by a lot more, at this point we know basic lore of the MC, Aisha and Barbie, but we dont know crap about the ship cap.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Love Aisha as she is RN, and her personality fits well with her character, im pretty hyped about all the milkogen fun we are going to have, we dont need wincest RN if we have some milk sports xD, no preggo isnt the end of the world, not for me at least, but please dev: develop the ship captain character by a lot more, at this point we know basic lore of the MC, Aisha and Barbie, but we dont know crap about the ship cap.
All characters will be fully revealed.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Captain's Log 02/14/2022

There are many people asking me why I don't do devlogs one or two times a week, like other game developers on patreon.

Alright, let's give it a try. So I don't have any idea what other developers are writing, I'll just write what's going on and answer the questions you often ask.

At the moment, I'm working on version 0.3.3, it mainly contains intimate scenes with Aisha. By the end of the month it should be ready.

My laptop is gradually giving up. I have a feeling it's going to expire soon. Besides, it can't render scenes with multiple characters in a scene, it can't cope with Bubble Gum City. That is why I watched a lot of YouTube reviews and bought the best laptop for working with 3D (Asus ROG Strix Scar 15 Inch Gaming Notebook (AMD Ryzen 9, 64GB RAM, 2TB NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 8GB, 15.6" FHD 300Hz 3ms IPS, Windows 10 Home) Gamer Laptop Computer)

As I told you before, I work as a truck driver in the USA, and I live in a truck so I don't need a desktop computer.

All this means that there will be animations in the game and the development of the game will be accelerated. I'll be able to do as elaborate scenes as I want.

- Futa dolls and related scenes will be in the game, but you can skip them using the selection menu. These scenes won't be too many, that's not what the game is about.
- Aisha intends to inject milkogen into Pamela for revenge and if she wants something, she gets it. (A very vindictive and resentful woman)

My big request to you is to please write me more often and give me your opinion concerning the game, it's very important to me. More criticism please.

View attachment 1654035
Love the report & your honesty regarding upcoming scenes & transparency on optional content... your laptop specs are awesome, only image renders will be rendered with ease :)
Congratulations on buying a new laptop :D

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Captain's Log 02/14/2022

View attachment 1654035
This is a fantastic devlog, I have never read anything that intrigued me so much :oops:.
I hope that with the new tool you can generate millions of animations ...:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

12qwerty67

Dec 21, 2020
Thank you for the game... I really like the concept and the story is going in the right track. just a small suggestion.. please add some milk simulation... like milk spilling from breast or when MC sucks a little milk comes out from the side.. that would make a good sensation for us. there are very few games with lactation fetish and yours is finding its light, don't let it go blind, we all are with you. thanks again and waiting for the next update of the game. Blue Balls Studio

jack8080

Apr 10, 2018
View attachment 1610872

Overview:
A young man was abducted by aliens, but after 1000 years his cryogenic chamber will be found by sex dolls.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-19
Release Date: 2021-11-19
Developer: Blue Balls Studio
Censored: No
Version: Ch.1 v0.28.8b
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Captain's log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could you please give me some honest feedback?

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Others: ANDROID*

Patch: Italian translation
*This port/version is not released by the developer, Download at your own risk.
View attachment 1489625 View attachment 1468479 View attachment 1508765 View attachment 1489613 View attachment 1489636 View attachment 1489586 View attachment 1483550 View attachment 1489638 View attachment 1489591 View attachment 1467550 View attachment 1483551 View attachment 1468481 View attachment 1489623 View attachment 1489604 View attachment 1489755 View attachment 1489653 View attachment 1489754 View attachment 1489615
what thfuck con man this milfs are inc

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
(Bubble Gum City character)
View attachment 1660707
When I posted it on patreon, several people unfollowed me. Now I want to ask you:

What do you think about it? Do you like it?
What is her name?
ummm.. it seems scary to me.. I sorta understand why people would unfollow, because to them with all the renders & everything.. it seemed like the game with MC & the 3 women all vanilla & stuff, so out the blue this picture pops up & gets users shocked because for them it came outta nowhere.. it looked like the story was gonna revolve the ship & the places they were gonna visit, would have not normal things but it's just not what they were expecting..
The question about liking it.. frankly it scares me.. I wouldn't be able to read the dialogue below if this image popped up.. please ask more if you need anything

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes