Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
ummm.. it seems scary to me.. I sorta understand why people would unfollow, because to them with all the renders & everything.. it seemed like the game with MC & the 3 women all vanilla & stuff, so out the blue this picture pops up & gets users shocked because for them it came outta nowhere.. it looked like the story was gonna revolve the ship & the places they were gonna visit, would have not normal things but it's just not what they were expecting..
The question about liking it.. frankly it scares me.. I wouldn't be able to read the dialogue below if this image popped up.. please ask more if you need anything
You are probably right. I guess I'll just make her a customer in a bar with no dialogue.

Reactions: Burt

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
(Bubble Gum City character)
View attachment 1660707
When I posted it on patreon, several people unfollowed me. Now I want to ask you:

What do you think about it? Do you like it?
What is her name?
the issue is that most fetishes, especially "body modification" fetishes, are still not widely accepted for a variety of reason, i myself don't really like what you posted for example, and some people are outright scared of them 'cause of the whole uncanny valley situation. Just look at futa, it's not really a niche anymore to the point it's almost borderline vanilla and everyone is doing it but it took decades of internet """degenerates""" doing futa art for it to get to this point. We're still not ready for this kind of stuff, and like the others said the game so far looked pretty vanilla so suddenly getting this kind of stuff will of course scare off some people, it's like going to see a children movie and suddenly you get violence and blood and whatnot, maybe those things are not bad by themselves but in that context and in the way they suddenly popped out you get at least a bit startled by it.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
the issue is that most fetishes, especially "body modification" fetishes, are still not widely accepted for a variety of reason, i myself don't really like what you posted for example, and some people are outright scared of them 'cause of the whole uncanny valley situation. Just look at futa, it's not really a niche anymore to the point it's almost borderline vanilla and everyone is doing it but it took decades of internet """degenerates""" doing futa art for it to get to this point. We're still not ready for this kind of stuff, and like the others said the game so far looked pretty vanilla so suddenly getting this kind of stuff will of course scare off some people, it's like going to see a children movie and suddenly you get violence and blood and whatnot, maybe those things are not bad by themselves but in that context and in the way they suddenly popped out you get at least a bit startled by it.
Actually you are right, I will reconsider the concept. The game should remain a vanilla fairy tale.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
change MC... im' pissed to see ugly and skinny MC that semms like bad looking 12 years old guy

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
An initial thought- the abrupt change to Aisha calling MC "son" is a bit confusing (and MC calling her "Mom"). I'm assuming this a result of the injections they were given (maternal instincts, etc.). Perhaps it could use a bit more exposition? Or were they meant to already be mother and son? (Her saying "I always wanted a son" seems to go against that idea).

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes