lilarios

Feb 22, 2020
I had this exact problem when pressing new game for the first time i just hit f5 and it restarted the game and tried it again and had no problem. This was witch the patch btw.
in joiplay? or in pc, because my problem is in joiplay

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Is it extremely zoomed in when on the map for you guys too, or just me and my potato laptop? If I go inside buildings everythings normal, but as soon as I return to the town, its like all zoomed in. And when in battle, the cunny loli gets cut off from the screen too.
(Ah right, and Zerachiels Voice ON setting always turns OFF when I relaunch the game, makes me question if the game is actually voiced. but probably a bug.)

Some Screenshots:
Screenshot (1042).png Screenshot (1040).png Screenshot (1043).png Screenshot (1044).png

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

lilarios

Feb 22, 2020
Ahh, I can't help you with Joiplay since I don't use it. Sorry about that.
sorry, could you at least see the error, because i'm too dumb to understand, maybe you see something that i don't (i've already tried f5 and restart the app but didn't work) iy's ok if you don't know

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
yo any advice for the captain boss fight(the rematch).
Its pretty rigged even on easy and ive been stuck a while

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
so what lvl are you meant to grind to, to beat the saintess? I got to lvl 13 and still get pretty much 1 hit, even when reducing to easy difficulty, and I have all the best upgraded gear you can currently get, I'm really not dedicated enough to grind for an hour or two for this, or am I missing something somewhere

LK89

Apr 3, 2020
is the game voiced? i turn Zerachiel voice on in the option nothing happen. is it event specific only? or a bug?

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
I never got what the point of having the main character be a virgin just so you can undo it the very next second is.
That's just lazy writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cdi4
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes