yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UltimateAngelZerachiel-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: darkGraf

javadoca

Apr 18, 2019
For some reason extracting the games files is extremely slow.

Does someone also has this problem?

Jan 22, 2023
What happened to all those mature looking 2d ladies, why is that in every new release the protagonist looks like she is 11 or 12 it's fucking sick man , bring back age appropriate looking protagonist
I love how you imply that a mature looking jpeg being raped and gored is more appropriate than a young looking jpeg being raped and gored lol

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Interesting so main character and side characters from 2nd game are in it, along with first game enemies. It's good too see the clusmy angel lala back and claduia the main character aswell.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I don't use Patreon, I thought "124 members" means there are 124 people who pay you. I guess I was wrong? Still, I don't really understand why would anyone pay for MTL.
124 followers not Patreons.

GPT4 has an 80%+ Japanese translation accuracy rate, rarely ever messes up subjects and pronouns, and generates very readable text.

GPT3.5 is a bit worse but still comparible and 15x cheaper. It still costs around $20 a game and I don't run a charity so I only MTL games I want to play unless someone offers to pay the API cost for a specific game.

Now that people support me on Patreon I can MTL as many games as I like a month without hurting myself financially. And people get a fairly readable and playable version of most games instantly. Its a win win.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes