dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
I love how you imply that a mature looking jpeg being raped and gored is more appropriate than a young looking jpeg being raped and gored lol
I NVR used the word rape thou and I usually tend to play only games with corruption and choices , so keep ur rapey thoughts to yourself

Reactions: Hollowedzs

MixdUp

Jun 28, 2021
I love how you imply that a mature looking jpeg being raped and gored is more appropriate than a young looking jpeg being raped and gored lol
Believe it or not; not everyone is in fact matt gaetz.

Also this is somehow not tagged loli why exactly?

Reactions: Hollowedzs

Anyelo2432

Feb 1, 2020
another from the game creator of last embryo, I wonder where the protagonist of last embryo is and when she will kill all the angels and the goddess

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
Are there no battlefuck or sprite scenes in this game?

Last edited:

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Second half of the H game was rushed no doubt about that. Corruption was pretty much meaningless here, but besides that the H content is decent. Mostly an event finder H game so using a full save isn't a bad diea.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Is it extremely zoomed in when on the map for you guys too, or just me and my potato laptop? If I go inside buildings everythings normal, but as soon as I return to the town, its like all zoomed in. And when in battle, the cunny loli gets cut off from the screen too.
(Ah right, and Zerachiels Voice ON setting always turns OFF when I relaunch the game, makes me question if the game is actually voiced. but probably a bug.)

Some Screenshots:
View attachment 3039507 View attachment 3039509 View attachment 3039506 View attachment 3039505
This is usually a plugin conflict, happens with certain OS and drivers I think. If you can find the plugin (usually FilterController), disable it in the plugin.js file and the zoom should be gone.

Reactions: Gaym
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes