Jun 15, 2018
Better late than never. Just uploaded v0.02. Link is on Patreon.

- Clipping of the arm that makes it look weird in the changing scene at Kevin's
- Bug where if you "try to shout" when the guys are groping you all the text just ends and can move around again. Their hands are still moving around but whole scene is full on broken.
- Automatically teleported into the bathroom 2 guys scene if you enter bathroom so there is no connecting parser in the code (or maybe there is and a bug elsewhere that caused this) to only activate the scene if talking to them is true and with certain dialogues
*edit - This seems to only happen sometimes but I am not sure exactly why
- Seems the running out nude scene can face similar problems, I ran out into an empty building and she said a couple words then teleported into the changing room no additional dialogue really
- Bottoms disappear and just become underwear if she sits on toilet in bathroom (note: does not seem to happen always)
- Top seemed not to return when slept and chose "dress up" again (note: again did not seem to always happen)
- After completing a day and sleeping cannot interact with Kevin again about job or go into back room (recommend since this is a demo that you can repeat the demo day as to see all available current content)
- Another sometimes but not always error with clothes, this time having to do with shower, only bra and panties remaining on after even if fully clothed before
- During BJ for the 2 guys if you use cheats the game kinda freezes for a second and then she clips through some flooring and back. It ended up somewhat ok after but it definitely is a character mesh bug that will inevitably cause some issues.
- A number of spelling and grammar but those are fairly minor I suppose.

I recommend also in the beginning if you wanted to go the route you were thinking about to begin with where she dressed before showering (as in you thought it wouldn't make sense to walk through the apartment naked etc.) just use the towel. Easiest and most realistic solution is make the towel on the rack clickable and add the clothing option of "towel" to the character. Simply make it only available within the confines of the apartment and BOOM you got a simple solution ^_^

My personal opinion - I didn't really see any glaring differences other than starting in the bathroom and having to sleep to get to the next day. The few new things (which aren't very obvious and require you to use the cheats which are also not obvious) tend to break some of the animation I noticed. Furthermore a lot of the decision seem to lead into bugs within the mechanics or lock down things that seem to have a slight rogue bit of coding that didn't go as well as hoped. In the end I didn't really feel there was really much improvement from .01 version but I saw some of the work you did try to rush in there before the holiday (which I can appreciate you were trying to basically get things out and done with quick as possible).

In conclusion I feel like this has a very long way to go, but I wish you the best on putting some oil on the squeaky mechanics and dialogue. It has potential but as of the moment I would call this more of a "proof of concept" rather than even a demo if you get the distinction. Keep working hard and I am sure it will come into it's own, the hardest times are right here at the beginning. This is when the most is broken and wrong with the game, hence you get the most criticism. Just remember most people WANT to see you succeed but don't want to give you a false sense of just how much needs to be fixed up. I look forward to seeing what you can pull off in the coming year ^_^

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@worstnightmare1 damn, that's quite a detailed report for such a small update, and it sounds like it's pretty bugged, lol. Can I ask you what operating system & resolution are you using? I have Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit and 1920x1080. Also, did you use message skip?

Well, I spent less than 20h on this update, so there's only so much you can do in such a short time. And there's a lot of stuff that got actually changed, but it's hard or impossible to notice.

- Ah, shit. I connected wrong nodes in the "Shout" option.
- Bald guys scene in the toilet cabin uses "old" Event system, so it gets triggered on few other occasions.
- From what you say there seems to be bug with undress/dress up function, but I will need time to pinpoint this one.
- Like many other RPGs, this game uses Stages/States for all events and NPC interactions, so let's say that Kevin's stage needs to be 100 for this dialogue, 110 for this event and so on. And the thing is (I'm still working on it), if you encounter error and something goes very wrong, it breaks whole chain and everyone is stuck in their last state and animation. So if you kept playing after encountering such issue, then it might be the cause of further errors.

Regarding other reported issues, I will need more time to check them or personally I've never seen them, so it's hard to say what's causing them at the moment.

We thought about the towel (just as in Insexsity, eh?), but two-piece clothes are currently unsupported, and that "simple" solution might need quite a big chunk of my time, especially after hearing that there's problem with dress/undress system :p

Making animations can take from few minutes to few hours (stuff gets much more complicated with more people & semen involved), but you also need to write corresponding dialogues and do a bit of scripting + it all needs to make some sense. You think "ah, it's just a blowjob scene", but creating all the required stuff for it to work and changing other stuff based on your choices, and testing it all took like... 4 hours? :D

And of course there's a long way to go. As I said many times, we started only recently creating content for the actual game, and you don't make games in a month :p What you saw is something like a weekly change, so imagine that in 1 month we can change few times more and work will get faster as things get more stable (I'm still learning my own tools :p). And now imagine working on it full time with more people around :p

So far I'm quite motivated and happy with all the response and feedback. I was prepared for way more negativeness and getting 0 Patrons in December, but as I can see this project can actually succeed :)

Thanks a lot.

Cheers!

Tha4

Nov 14, 2017
Interesting. Will keep an eye on it.
Though I think it would be a good idea to add android to supported platforms as well.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Deadlykiro

Jul 6, 2017
The game is unplayable for me somehow :(
Sometimes my character would just stand still and there is nothing i can do to get her to move again
Also I cant work anymore after the first Kevin event ended

TowerCrow

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
After putting on some clothes, my character stopped responding to any input. I couldn't move until I restarted the game completely. Without a complete game restart, the bug persists through starting a new game from the main menu.

The character also stops responding to input after masturbating in bed.

@UnawareWorld Are you using for this? I'd prefer a point n' click movement scheme instead of direct control.

From a visual standpoint, all the furniture looks too huge when compared to the size of the character. She looks like a little person in the land of giants. Especially in the bathroom. She could easily fit into that trash bin. The cup with toothbrushes is in the size of her head, etc. Your artist should adjust the scale properly if possible.

Jun 15, 2018
From a visual standpoint, all the furniture looks too huge when compared to the size of the character. She looks like a little person in the land of giants. Especially in the bathroom. She could easily fit into that trash bin. The cup with toothbrushes is in the size of her head, etc. Your artist should adjust the scale properly if possible.
Yeah I have run into it with my experiences with Renpy for instance. I believe his artist is creating images in 1080 and @UnawareWorld has retained the default 720 his program has. Therefore the backgrounds look a lot bigger, of course this is just a guess. Though now if he changes the default the character art will be all messed up but either way someone has to re-render the images into a smaller size.

Ordinal Chaos

Sep 26, 2017
I see some people complaining about how unrealistic the interactions are and I'm in dispair because there are so few games that take the naive fetish and do it well or stick with it, and that sucks because its my fetish.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Insexsity is broken at best, so there's no way that this game is good. Yet. I love the tags and the genre, but it seems damn near impossible for any dev to really get it right.

TowerCrow

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I fail to see what's the connection between Insexsity being broken and this game. Unity is a solid engine. It's up to the developers to make a good, well-functioning game.

Reactions: str8up

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@Tha4 I plan Android support in the future, when game gets more stable. Focusing on Android now, with all these bugs and so little content would be really bad.

@Deadlykiro I kinda need more info. Does it happen after character creation? What operating system you have? What resolution? Are you playing in a windowed mode or fullscreen?

@DTGZ I answered you on Discord already.

@TowerCrow There's a character lock while wardrobe is open. Did you close the wardrobe after changing clothes?

The bed scene was supposed to be locked in this update, because it needed some polishing, but since I rushed it, I overlooked it. My bad.

The only assets I use for this project are Anima2D and NGUI. Also I have Dialogue asset, but I rewrote most of it and left only its layout. Everything other is created from scratch.

Regarding point & click movement, we were thinking about adding it, since it's not that hard. If there will be demand, we will of course add it, like any other stuff. We try to listen to the community after all.

Characters and backgrounds are created by different artists and are rendered by different methods in Unity, so they ocassionally kick us in the ass like that. But saying that character is in land of giants is a bit of an overstatement IMO :p Perspective is a hell in 2D game that isn't flat and character can move up. And I recall Insexsity (and many others) having exactly the same problem. So we will keep adjusting it, but sometimes it will have to look a bit awkward, sadly.

@Ordinal Chaos As mentioned above, we try to listen to the community, so nothing is set in the stone, yet. We have our vision and direction for the game, but we don't have dialogues yet, so there's room for improvement. It's not like we gonna keep part of the game which people hate and call bad. And the mentioned "bullshit" got already corrected in v0.02.

@ilovenudemods I don't want to disrespect any fellow game devs, but as @TowerCrow said, it's up to the game devs how broken the game will be. If you are a bad programmer, the game will be badly programmed. Same goes for animations, graphics and so on. And Unity has its flaws, but it's really great and it's free. You can create basically every type of game on it.

EDIT: If anyone of you encountered "character stuck" bug after character creation, then try pressing F2 and let me know if it fixed it, since I'm trying to pinpoint the bug and it never happens to me.

Reactions: Cirro84

Tetaris

Jun 14, 2017
Maybe this is what we need. I heard Insexsity developers are not fast enough nor do they like their member base that much.

In which case a rip-off of it is what we need to keep us... Satisfied between the updates, as long as this person can listen to the community and as well as updating the story to progress it change the criticisms that the community speak of.

No, I have not played it yet. But yes, it looks like Insexsity but how many people copy each other with the Ren'Py stories? I keep seeing similar or the same character models in a few and then the story changes to a minimum extent in some. So... Why are we complaining about this person copying Insexsity, is it not a good thing due to how long updates take for Insexsity to have a rip-off that might, potentially be a better version in the future?

SpykeV1

Feb 10, 2018
Well I gave it a go..........it's pretty bad. Yeah, it's pretty much a poor clone of Insexity as many have said. Very little content. The "art" is Microsoft paint level of horrendousness. Took me 5 attempts just to play it, either the commands wouldn't work or nothing happened after making my character. I get it, you want to recreate a game you like, but why pick a broken game to copy and make it even worse? Maybe in a few years it might be playable but at the moment its one to avoid. The $36 a month these guys get on Patreon is about $35 more than this game is currently worth.......

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@SpykeV1 Lol, did you notice the "v0.02 Demo" in the title? You talk about it as if it was finished product or as if we charged money for playing it. Of course the game is broken, of course there's little content, but what else do you expect? It's a very early stage of project and we work like 2h a day on it at best, and I thought that it's a whole concept behind the Patreon, to support devs who want to keep creating something. Not worth $36? You are missing the point as hell, here. $36 comes from people who want to support us and like our idea and want it to become true. Nobody paid us to get something yet, since as I said, the released version was available to everyone. And we aren't copying anything, what I also said few times, but it's too early for some people to tell the difference yet. And lastly, what Insexsity being "broken" or their update pace have to do with us? You hardly make any sense and have no idea what you are talking about.

Nobody has to support us now, it's not like we gonna disappear after a month if nobody pledged anything, but nevertheless we are really grateful to anyone who gave us a chance. And like I said, we need at least few months to give you something actually playable. Just follow us and look for yourself that we are going to keep it updated.

Reactions: spammerkami

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@Deadlykiro Hmm, care to join our Discord and help me test it a bit? This thing never happened to anyone in our team, so it's a hide-and-seek game for me >_>

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@Deadlykiro Ah, crap. I need it still this month, before the update. And dunno if pasting links is allowed here, but you can find Discord link on our Patreon page.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes