Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Uploaded v0.03. As mentioned in the changelog, I focused on improving game stability and fixing bugs, so I hope it's bug-free this time. And next update will be quite juicy and rich in new content :)

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@Nelythia Currently you can't. I'll probably add saving in February, but at this moment you would lose your save every time I update the game and there's not much content for you to bother with saving the game. But I promise to add it soon.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@fox92 For everyone. This one last time.

EDIT: You can work by clicking on bar's menu on the wall next to Kevin.

Reactions: netsrac

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@worstnightmare1 You are right, especially that new events can be tricky to unlock. But as mentioned earlier, it's the last time I'm giving the Extended version to everyone for free.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrackDrap
Jun 15, 2018
@worstnightmare1 You are right, especially that new events can be tricky to unlock. But as mentioned earlier, it's the last time I'm giving the Extended version to everyone for free.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well regardless a changelog helps hype people up, so even a version not available without being a patron is important to see the progress for. The key to getting support is not only locking things with paywalls but showing how hard you are working on the game. This website itself is a perfect example of that fact. On top of that the normal way releases tend to release is once a new one is released the previous goes free to play.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@worstnightmare1 You are right yet again. Though I believe that there's no "best approach" and it may vary depending on project and people. I know that the best for community would be as much as possible of free content, but if I was to continue this project for a longer period of time, then obviously I would love to see that all these time I've spent on the project wasn't in vein. I've worked on various projects, and PR & marketing was really different for each of them depending on game genre, player's age, devices, social media and so on. I'm new to Patreon & hentai game development, so I still didn't fully grasp how to roll with it :p

Currently I plan to release free version with like a 1 month delay, but we will see.
Regarding changelogs, I read somewhere that I should avoid writing NSFW stuff on public page, because Patreon is really sensitive about it, despite site being tagged as NSFW, thus I restricted it to patron-only, but I also upload it to public Discord channel and I'll add it here, too.

Anyway, I'm really grateful for all your input. Thanks a lot, mate!

Reactions: worstnightmare1
Jun 15, 2018
@worstnightmare1 You are right yet again. Though I believe that there's no "best approach" and it may vary depending on project and people. I know that the best for community would be as much as possible of free content, but if I was to continue this project for a longer period of time, then obviously I would love to see that all these time I've spent on the project wasn't in vein. I've worked on various projects, and PR & marketing was really different for each of them depending on game genre, player's age, devices, social media and so on. I'm new to Patreon & hentai game development, so I still didn't fully grasp how to roll with it :p

Currently I plan to release free version with like a 1 month delay, but we will see.
Regarding changelogs, I read somewhere that I should avoid writing NSFW stuff on public page, because Patreon is really sensitive about it, despite site being tagged as NSFW, thus I restricted it to patron-only, but I also upload it to public Discord channel and I'll add it here, too.

Anyway, I'm really grateful for all your input. Thanks a lot, mate!
Trust me I did the tango with Patreon as well awhile ago, I was a writer for another project that still is going at the moment. Was even going to make my own game but had some problems with the artist and it went a little sideways lol. All I am saying is changelogs don't have to have anything explicit so if it is just words there shouldn't be any issue with public posts (except obviously leave out anything that would be like rape or other TOS breakers). As for marketing it can be a pain but just search around and get the name out there. You use Unity so you could upload the game to Newgrounds with Unity WebGL, post on more sites like the some popular NSFW gaming reddits (I check nsfw gaming and lewd games), Fenoxo's site, ULMF, just get the name out there and patiently work and improve the game and it should work out just fine.

P.S. Keep up the good work, I appreciated the implementation of random encounters which I understand are going to reduce in frequency as you stated you set them to 50% for testing purposes basically. I would recommend though that instead of quantity you did fewer but with more options since I found the events easily enough but they didn't have much impact due to near lack of choices associated (barring the guy who offers you money for services).

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes