Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How do you enable cheats? It just says off.
You can edit the save file with a text editor. Its saved here:

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Unaware Team\Unaware of the World

Towards the right hand side of the line of text all the stats are laid out. Work out what number belongs to which stat and change the value after the ':'
Code:
"allStats":{0:0,1:100,2:50,3:0,4:0,5:0,101:0,102:0,103:0,104:0,201:0,202:0,210:1,301:0,302:0,303:0,304:0,305:0,310:0,311:0,320:0,321:0,322:0,330:0,331:0,332:0,340:0,341:0,1000:6,1001:6}
So far I know that:

1:Energy
2:Cleanliness
3:lewdness
4:Charm
101:Vaginal experience
102:Anal Experience
103:Breast experience
104:Oral Experience

i.e.
1:100,2:50
are the starting stats: 100 Energy and 50 cleanliness.

I don't know what the max values are but I would presume its 100.

If you want more money search for allitems

Code:
"allItems":{0:500,1:0,2:0,3:0,4:3,5:0,6:0,7:0,8:0,9:0}}}
The first one 0:500 is money, so add a few 0's onto the 500.

The rest of the items are:

0:Money
1;Condoms
2 dildo
3:Vibrator
4:Energy Drinks
5: Aphrodisiac
6: Anaphrodisiac
7:?
8:Makeup
9:Makeup Remover

Obviously play around with stats at your peril, and keep a copy of your save pre-change so you have something to go back to.

I had a look through the save file and couldn't see an obvious way to just 'turn cheats on', so either faff around with the save file or give the Dev some money.

I've attached an untested save from day one with 100 lewdenss and charm, 99 of each item and 50000 in cash. You have to click on the bathroom door twice.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Just started. Can't get her to the shower. I see the hand on the shower when I put my pointer on it and click, but it doesn't do anything.
A little help, please.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@Davox Don't want to ruin the fun or anything, but in v0.05b I moved saves to the game data folder, so it should be easier to find, backup and change. And in v0.06 I already encrypted saves, so you will need something more than notepad... :p

@Dyhart Pretty rare sight nowadays, huh? :p It's easier to control everything and lower amount of bugs with checkpoints, but we all know how annoying it is for players, when you are forced to play for X minutes just to save the game or replay everything from scratch, because your last checkpoint was quite far.

@bagodoughnuts Are you playing on Windows or Mac?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
@Davox Don't want to ruin the fun or anything, but in v0.05b I moved saves to the game data folder, so it should be easier to find, backup and change. And in v0.06 I already encrypted saves, so you will need something more than notepad... :p
Fair enough but that very likely to put off players. I'm not very likely to play this if there is any grind (too many other games out there and not enough time) and you'll get to the inevitable point where saves won't work from one version to the next. If it was $1 on patreon then I'd probably chip in every once in a while to be able to cheat but $10 is probably all I'd pay for a full version of this, its too much for a monthly charge.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@Davox I totally understand your point and I agree with you, but I want to be fair towards my patrons, who have to pay $10 while others have to edit just 1 file with notepad. Also, editing stats past 100 can break your game, same with editing currently not available items, like dildo, and then people will be reporting non-existing bugs and giving me a headache, because they tinkered the game data. And there's not that much grinding in this game, I would say. I also added Shady Dealer that can boost your stats for money. I always try to listen to the people, so if grinding will be really an issue here, I will just lower it. And if I ever break the saves, I'll come up with something to recompense it to the people. I'm just trying to be fair, but can't please everyone. Wanted to give people who pledged $10+ at least once, a lifetime $1 tier, but Patreon doesn't work this way, so could only add it on Discord :/

Reactions: Davox

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I'm a huge fan of the idea of Insexsity, and even supported them on patreon for the first year or so they were around. But I ended up hating the developer due to sketchy business practices, broken game content, slow content updates, and serious lack of passion to finish the project. Let's see if these guys can actually stick with it and out-do what the Insexsity devs failed at doing. I gotta say that I wish these guys would have held back another 6 months or so and had their first release be a bit more substantial, but it's not too late to make up for it. Only time will tell. I'll hold off on putting up a review as there are 2 1-star reviews already due to lack of content and gameplay. My review at this moment in time would be about the same. Didn't play the new version released today but I'm also not sure I want to yet. I really want to give these guys a fair shot, but they've got an uphill battle thanks to the super shitty Insexsity dev team. Good luck!

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@afc2112 Damn, silly me! You are absolutely right!

And with all the seriousness, I wanted to release it by the end of the day in *my* time zone, but whatever, here you are. It's up.

@crust Update v0.05b is up. I would be very grateful, if you could update the OP.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
also need to add :
stats and strip bolted to the corruption events , clothing
-------------------
work in the store
reputation affects only visitors , for the owner of the bar need a separate strip of statistics and tasks to improve relations with him or worsen , depending on the job.
----------------------
errors :
no statistics of sex

example :when the main character goes to the toilet of the bar , a visitor comes to her booth and forces her to make a Blowjob , in the statistics this sex does not count , you may need to add a strip *rape * and enter data on such quests into it .

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks! I was just curious if you meant the 30th or the 1st. I wasn't trying to rush you in any way.

EDIT - where is West and Center streets?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@ilovenudemods I always respected people who strayed from pointless hatred or fanboyism, and could add some meaningful insight to the matter. Thanks. And I couldn't release UotW later, because my team insisted on releasing it ASAP, sigh... I believe that around v0.08 we should have enough content to call it somewhat playable. Game is in a very early state currently.

@afc2112 Just noticed that I'm retarded, sorry :p Btw. I meant no offense, I just like to be sarcastic from time to time :p Your home and bar is located on the Center, so West street is, well, west from it :p

@max_002 Thanks for the suggestions, though I'm not sure if I understood everything correctly, but I plan to add a counter of how many times you had sex, BJ etc. in the near future. And of course player will be able to work in multiple places, but it all takes time to add.

@ustar Well, I've seen games with even less content, but yeah, we gonna keep expanding it :) Cheers!

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Well, I don't know if its worth mentioning bugs at this early stage, but it may. I used to cheat the game save and added dildo and vibrator - of course it's not fully implemented yet and I had funny behaviour when tried them with toilet at home - player character standing above toilet :D
The bug I wanted to mention is when I had dildo and vibrator in inventory at another scene (not at home) it says I don't have them and text is switched - dildo is vibrator and vibrator is dildo.
I know this is not implemented yet, but well...

• Haha

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@ustar Haha, that's exactly what I meant earlier. You can read my comment #108, I explained it all there :p

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
And I couldn't release UotW later, because my team insisted on releasing it ASAP, sigh...
As someone who seems to have a grasp on the now uphill situation your team has put you into by releasing the game before it was really ready, I would suggest that you show this thread to the people who insisted on pushing out your game in the state it's in. Really. Because those people clearly have no idea what they're doing in regards to marketing and how to roll out a game in a manner that helps you more than it harms you. Like I said in my last post, its not too late to fix your situation, but you guys have made it harder on yourself than it needed to be had you waited a bit more and put out a game that actually had enough content to stand on it's own legs first.

To me, this feels like a cash grab. Not saying it is, but I call devs out for this shit all the time. People who, instead of working and completing a project, dump more time into their flashy patreon page and discord than they do the actual game. For all the time you guys spent on screenshotting an almost non-playable demo for your patreon, you could have finished the first 10 minutes of actual gameplay to have a proof of concept. Instead, you have patreon tiers and no real game behind it. It's infuriating to see the same shit over and over. Show some passion in your project, finish a solid foundation, THEN get paid. Again, good luck to you guys. You're gonna need it!

Reactions: Swedra and Aazkaal
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes