VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
So the options text is unreadable and the game starts with a hundred questions about relationships while the characters used for reference are named Eve and Eva. Is this complete lack of clarity used here on purpose?

Reactions: Futaglit

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
So,
MistahDeep
wanted to ask if this game is still alive?
also, if the second update will have any sexual content?
Hello, yes, the game is still alive. Sorry, I am just busy with the other stuff in my personal life. This really is just a hobby for me. Yes, there is sexual content in the next update. Also, there is now a point system as I have been advised to change the massive decision tree. :) I think I can finish it tonight if I am not too busy :)

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Hello, yes, the game is still alive. Sorry, I am just busy with the other stuff in my personal life. This really is just a hobby for me. Yes, there is sexual content in the next update. Also, there is now a point system as I have been advised to change the massive decision tree. :) I think I can finish it tonight if I am not too busy :)
Great! hope your game becomes successful, ill wait patiently for the update

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is some good news indeed!

Also, good jon on having a rich full life outside of all things eroge.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MistahDeep

DaHavoc

Jun 14, 2021
Hello, I am the developer. Can I please request this to be uploaded in the game thread? Thanks.
Bro, is it okay for you if I promote your game on other games' Discord? (I'm on Artemis, Radiant, Hillside, etc. Discord servers and they have a "promote" or "other games" channel on their servers. Your game looks great and has potential and I want a lot of people to support you so you get more motivated and continue your project til the very end.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Bro, is it okay for you if I promote your game on other games' Discord? (I'm on Artemis, Radiant, Hillside, etc. Discord servers and they have a "promote" or "other games" channel on their servers. Your game looks great and has potential and I want a lot of people to support you so you get more motivated and continue your project til the very end.
Honestly, i really hope he does get more patrons.
this game really deserves it

• Red Heart
Reactions: MistahDeep

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
Wow, thanks bro I would really appreciate that. :)

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes