VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

dezzed

Jan 16, 2019
Pretty good for a start. Interesting plot with non-cringey humour and nice characters (aunt is smoking hot:love:).
Looking forward for next updates!

Reactions: Red88

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
goddamn poor dev at least wait for a few days to leak it. Maybe this time you will some patreons members if there is some action in this update. good luck dev (y)

Reactions: travin213

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Setting the relationships is some confusing shit with Eve and Eva as sisters. Which one is actually the MC's mom?

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
For a game that will be, I assume, about some sort of weird government run fight club for teenagers and which has the cheating and corruption tags, the characters so far are surprisingly likeable and pleasant. Colour me happily surprised.

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
i died of old age while setting relationships in the beginning. sorry, will pass

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Jumping in! Good Luck DEV. First quick impression.. The FONT size needs to be a bit smaller.. maybe a lot smaller actually. Customizing relationships is a nice thing to have.. I say definitely 1st language English. The renders are decent, I like the models used. Have to say at the very least.. Totally worthy of a test drive to form your own opinion... AND with that I'm jumping back in because yes, I am being entertained. A quick thought to DEV.. maybe a 'Save Here' panel before reverting back to Start page.

Yes, another edit. This one is growing on me.. enjoy!
You can easily change that. In game hit Shift and A, then drop the size. Then we can wait for the dev to fix it later.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well so far it was a nice little intro to some of the characters in the game

Story could become interesting but we dont know much yet since its quite early stages still

Will keep a eye one this

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Looks good, gonna keep a Eye on this :D

Not a 0815 Magic Dick Story at least from the Intro.. :D

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes