VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There is a corruption path, made more obvious with a walkthrough, for eg: When MC arrives and sees his "Landlady" and falls into her breasts, and then he hugs her from behind, doing this stops you from hearing her phone call and peeking on her a bit later on because she gets suspicious of your intentions.
In this version, 0.2, the dev has introduced a hidden points system to affect the choices you make.
Hmm. I tried that path and you don't get to listen in. Only get 1 choice and that's to go to the gym.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hmm. I tried that path and you don't get to listen in. Only get 1 choice and that's to go to the gym.
You have to:
Approach landlady calmly
go straight to living room for picture
after your nap:
continue down hall, (do not look in bathroom) this alerts landlady so she closes bedroom door
Go left on stairs
check first room, (door should be open) if you go to upper hallway door will be closed (room 4)

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Finished the Update, but when I went to save, got an exception error (there weren't any Auto saves either). Guess I'm starting all over again next time out.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
The girls are nice and I like the pace, but holy shit, there are so many lines! Usually I read every line of dialogue in VN but here I just can't, it's too much. Kudos to the dev to write so much, but ...

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
huh? another update out again?
this quick?
hey MistahDeep will you be doing small incremental updates often now?
sorta like how college bound does?

also, kinda wanna know how you give your characters the cell shady look in daz?

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
huh? another update out again?
this quick?
hey MistahDeep will you be doing small incremental updates often now?
sorta like how college bound does?

also, kinda wanna know how you give your characters the cell shady look in daz?
I hope so. I just had extra time the past few days.
I think it has to do with the lights I use and the post-work, although I am not sure what cell shade is.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I hope so. I just had extra time the past few days.
I think it has to do with the lights I use and the post-work, although I am not sure what cell shade is.
This is great!
hopefully the increased visibility of the game's quick updates would generate more patrons for you.
also regarding cell shading, from wikipedia
"Cel shading, cell shading, or toon shading is a type of non-photorealistic rendering designed to make 3-D computer graphics appear to be flat by using less shading color instead of a shade gradient or tints and shades. A cel shader is often used to mimic the style of a comic book or cartoon and/or give the render a characteristic paper-like texture"
i was referring to how the skin and hair of your characters look very vibrant compared to what ive seen everywhere else

Reactions: MistahDeep

Bangbang6969

Jul 28, 2020
This is great!
hopefully the increased visibility of the game's quick updates would generate more patrons for you.
also regarding cell shading, from wikipedia
"Cel shading, cell shading, or toon shading is a type of non-photorealistic rendering designed to make 3-D computer graphics appear to be flat by using less shading color instead of a shade gradient or tints and shades. A cel shader is often used to mimic the style of a comic book or cartoon and/or give the render a characteristic paper-like texture"
i was referring to how the skin and hair of your characters look very vibrant compared to what ive seen everywhere else
My first thought was the inmate slim shady look lol :WeSmart:

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
There is and more. I just want to build up the story with the flow that I like. I don't want to just jump straight to sex, although there will be in the coming updates if I can make it that far.
Oh you didn't write that on the planned tag

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
Made a patch, it still allows you to change them to your liking, but the defaults are different.

So This:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Becomes This:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached for v0.2

Does this need to updated for 0.3 or does it work as is??

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes