Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Punto and Bibifoc

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
There is a corruption path, made more obvious with a walkthrough, for eg: When MC arrives and sees his "Landlady" and falls into her breasts, and then he hugs her from behind, doing this stops you from hearing her phone call and peeking on her a bit later on because she gets suspicious of your intentions.
In this version, 0.2, the dev has introduced a hidden points system to affect the choices you make.
Is it though? The variable is named eve_sus(picious) and if you go for it you actually get LESS content with her. So far, it seems more like the path NOT to get close to her.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Is it though? The variable is named eve_sus(picious) and if you go for it you actually get LESS content with her. So far, it seems more like the path NOT to get close to her.
Agreed. Those two moments (running to hug and hugging from behind) are not cause for suspicion, but rather seem innocuous to me.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
At the start of the game when MC is talking to Mary and they are walking into the house, it feels like there iis a line of text missing.
This is taken from the chapter1dayone rpy file,

mc "What do you think I am made out of."
mc "Far out."
my "Ah, just shoosh it."

I think it should read something like,

mc "What do you think I am made out of."
my "Marshmallow."
mc "Far out."
my "Ah, just shoosh it."

This is what I added to the chapter1dayone rpy file, for myself. I chose "Marshmallow" since the MC is now meant to be a bit of hardcase.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So...reading this premise and...some parts are not making sense.

if the point of this exercise is to reduce rampant teenage crime...but in order to qualify you need a reasonably clean record, and enough money to afford it...it seems the wrong kids are getting shipped out, no?

Reactions: Aelth

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
is there a bug fix to this episode? you walk into marys rooma nd shes on her computer talking to her students and then theres a error if someone can help me id really appreciate it heres my save thanks in advance

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
is there a bug fix to this episode? you walk into marys rooma nd shes on her computer talking to her students and then theres a error if someone can help me id really appreciate it heres my save thanks in advance
What is showing on screen when you get the error?
I tried your save and did not get any error, if there is a error log or traceback file in the Uncontrollable main folder, post that here.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
What is showing on screen when you get the error?
I tried your save and did not get any error, if there is a error log or traceback file in the Uncontrollable main folder, post that here.
this is the error and it gets worse as i played further
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter1day1alt.rpy", line 4608, in script
k1 "Miss, some of the questions, were so difficult, but I managed to finish it though."
Exception: Sayer 'k1' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
k1 "Miss, some of the questions, were so difficult, but I managed to finish it though."
File "E:\Uncontrollable-0.3-pc\Uncontrollable-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 664, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "E:\Uncontrollable-0.3-pc\Uncontrollable-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 564, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Uncontrollable 0.3
Fri Sep 03 10:54:58 2021
```

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
this is the error and it gets worse as i played further
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Uncontrollable-0.3-pc\Uncontrollable-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 664, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "E:\Uncontrollable-0.3-pc\Uncontrollable-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 564, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Uncontrollable 0.3
Fri Sep 03 10:54:58 2021
```
You could remove any added extras and try the game again (would advise deleting any saves and the persistant file as well),

A Post by Ricoh #322, above, answers this by saying to use the latest i-patch (if you have it installed), if you do not have it installed then i would suggest, i'm afraid, to download the game again.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
You could remove any added extras and try the game again (would advise deleting any saves and the persistant file as well),

A Post by Ricoh #322, above, answers this by saying to use the latest i-patch (if you have it installed), if you do not have it installed then i would suggest, i'm afraid, to download the game again.
thanks for your help since im on satellite and its slow ill have do that when it speeds up thanks again

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I like drawing style but i have a question: you gonna make sex scenes animated? Or they gonna be pictured?

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes