VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Nice update, but certainly a bit short as I think some people mentioned. But I suppose one must wait sometimes.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Nice update.
hopefully we keep getting small updates like this in a shorter time frame, would make more visibility for this game easily this way

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Very buggy

While running game code:
File "game/chapter1day1alt.rpy", line 4608, in script
k1 "Miss, some of the questions, were so difficult, but I managed to finish it though."
Exception: Sayer 'k1' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter1day1alt.rpy", line 4608, in script
k1 "Miss, some of the questions, were so difficult, but I managed to finish it though."
File "E:\Downloads\Ant Videos\Coffee\New folder\New folder (2)\Playing\Uncontrollable\Uncontrollable-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 664, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "E:\Downloads\Ant Videos\Coffee\New folder\New folder (2)\Playing\Uncontrollable\Uncontrollable-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 564, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'k1' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Uncontrollable 0.3
Mon Aug 09 12:25:43 2021

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well just got trough this update

But again it was just a very small update

Nothing really happend besides a small work out scene with a new girl

If u string all these versions so far together u have a playable intro so far lol

But yeah for such a long wait time and only this to show for it is not really worth a download better wait a few updates and then download it

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt and vadikmeow

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
It'll need to be updated with each game update.
It will now ;)
You can improve the compatibility of your mod by modifying only the start label instead of all script.rpy. Something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: RIC0H

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
There is and more. I just want to build up the story with the flow that I like. I don't want to just jump straight to sex, although there will be in the coming updates if I can make it that far.
Character development and relationship building are critical to sustaining suspension of disbelief and player investment in MC's story. Take as much time as you need to tell it!

_R_

Jan 31, 2018
Is it just me or does the older sister look like Liv Tyler? Also the new girl looks like Megan fox :love:

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes