VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9 + WT by yuk69 + IC
Size 136 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port, as usual.

Sc0rch

May 19, 2017
Made a patch, it still allows you to change them to your liking, but the defaults are different.

So This:

Becomes This:

Attached (will work with all future updates)
doesnt work for 0.9, had to manually put it in, thankfully though i could use your comment to fill in the blanks

Reactions: simple_human

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Whatever i do i cant seem to get the scene near the start where he sees his moms boobs, had WT on and followed that didnt work either, just check the door then only option is goto gym.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
At first glance I think it's velma from the movie scooby doo. is very similar omg good luck will bookmark first

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i am a bit more than confused. and maybe this is the mod (which should simply show what is in the game) but as for 'stats', why would coming up behind 'mom' and hugging her register a 'scare 1+' likewise asking her to remover her jacket during yoga???? :oops::( i get she used to be afraid he was getting hurt or in trouble but these actions seem to be ones of affection. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: PandaSuky

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Did i missed something? Eve said her exhusband couldnt have kids, so how cathy got born? But at same time she say he is cathy father, so adopted? Can someone explain me if i missed something there o.o

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
It's mind boggling how a game that has 10 updates over 1.5 years has no vaginal sex tag.

Also the content is so little and I get it, Dev is busy but wouldn't it better to work on a shorter project which could actually have some decent content to justify the time and updates.
I am sure the younger sister will eventually put out, she is just too busy atm raiding a dungeon on her cellphone game.

• Haha
Reactions: kerasyn and Dyhart

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Mod Inf: Uncontrollable [v0.9]​
Installation:

FEATURES:
- Brief description of the paths. helps to continue the game
- add "IPatch Universal"
- Mod update v0.9

Download: MEGA - -

View attachment 1392179 View attachment 1392180
You still work on this mod? Not to rush or anything but if you do I would wait for the mod otherwise I'll just download now and play without it

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes