VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Reactions: Xtmr61

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
It's the first year curse. Nothing we can do actually.
Let's say many games after a year start showing a... fadigue? lack of content? or sometimes the dev vanish for months, or forever.
But Almost everyone that keep updating start releasing what i call jokes.
You know, tiny updates, new engines, a restart cause they have (worse!) better skills, a new UI, countless bugfixes cause they are tired of testing their own things...
It's the copycat milking curse, in the game he says "sorry for taking so long to update I just got busy with family and work. I hope i will find that spark again, if you want me to keep making this game" here's my patreon to donate to. Sounds like some guilt trip to me for you to pay when losing a spark doesn't happen because of getting busy with family work. Family and work are always #1 and #2 it's better to just quit the whole game development because if you don't have the desire and your family, work is busy but you want patrons money to keep you interested your heart will never be in it for the craft anymore.

Selenaraft

Apr 14, 2019
It's the copycat milking curse, in the game he says "sorry for taking so long to update I just got busy with family and work. I hope i will find that spark again, if you want me to keep making this game" here's my patreon to donate to. Sounds like some guilt trip to me for you to pay when losing a spark doesn't happen because of getting busy with family work. Family and work are always #1 and #2 it's better to just quit the whole game development because if you don't have the desire and your family, work is busy but you want patrons money to keep you interested your heart will never be in it for the craft anymore.
Agreed. Tired of supporting scammers that will drain u out of ur money. If they really cared they would've shut down their patron rather than fool people for profit

Reactions: Crazymic79

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Mod Inf: Uncontrollable [v0.8]​
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Brief description of the paths. helps to continue the game
- add "IPatch Universal"
- Mod update v0.8

Download: - - MEGA

View attachment 1392179 View attachment 1392180
Hope he has time to update this, especially being a holiday weekend

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
How can I get the Danny sex scene inside MC´s room?
... I got the pool underwater pussy licking scene and after that he plays with Sarah´s phone ... Danny vanishes ... then decides to go up looking for Danny and looks for her in Sarah´s room, there he teaches here how to play. next scenes is mother comes home and "the End".
Do I need to "piss off" Sarah to get Danny?

bosspigs

Sep 30, 2020
How can I get the Danny sex scene inside MC´s room?
... I got the pool underwater pussy licking scene and after that he plays with Sarah´s phone ... Danny vanishes ... then decides to go up looking for Danny and looks for her in Sarah´s room, there he teaches here how to play. next scenes is mother comes home and "the End".
Do I need to "piss off" Sarah to get Danny?

Hi man, there is a small error in the code that prevents you from seeing Danny's scene. I ended up digging around and found this error. Sorry for my English.
I think if you replace it it will work

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
another 3 minutes update wtf is going on?

like i was legit thinking about supporting the dev but if he releasing tiny updates like this what is the point?

This update is just as small as the last one. How about taking your time to put out a quality update?

it seems like the dev just putting anything out now and saying "fuck it."

imma just skip alot of updates, at this pace this look like a pattern of a game that is close to being abandoned.

this update had no story progress or nothing.

just more boring dialog and that's it.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Hi man, there is a small error in the code that prevents you from seeing Danny's scene. I ended up digging around and found this error. Sorry for my English.
I think if you replace it it will work
I tried your fix and it works flawless now. I got all the scenes. (y) ;)
Thank you very much for taking the time to dig for the error AND for posting it for us (me^^).

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
there's the problem I don't say most, but most of many people here on the forum!

They don't support DEVs, they just give stupid reviews that don't add anything to game development!

If instead of just criticizing, criticize with constructive things and also support DEV financially.

He could definitely assemble better equipment or even hire someone to help him improve the rendering time or even the plot of the story, if those who pay to play the game really complain that the story is bad!
i have no problem supporting devs who deserve it.

the only thing stopping me from supporting most devs is

1. they add fuck shit content that they promised they wouldn't add in there games like ntr/swinging/sharing etc.
2. lying about the direction of the game which ends up making a whole 180.
3. slow updates/short updates. and yes I know it takes time but waiting a half a year for updates is not cool imo.

I learned my lesson from supporting devs in the past just to get burned so until I think they deserve it I am not gonna support nothing until furthur notice. so far this dev has potential but the short updates is the only thing stopping me.
and anyone even if they pay or don't is free to say what they want on here or criticize. hell most devs have account on here so they can get feedback and also gain potential supporters.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes