VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I really think the developer needs to rethink his release numbering. I've been thinking of it as v0.1 is 10% of the total game, so the current v0.8 should be 80 percent of the game and so far we've just introduced the main characters and most of the main characters and explained the motivations of the mains. That's mostly v0.2 of any other game.

The only time he was finally going to get some he gets cockblocked by his sister interupting.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
we've just introduced the main characters and most of the main characters and explained the motivations of the mains.
Quick playthrough again...

Oh yea, we haven't actually met Aunt Eve or cousin Cathy.

MistahDeep just add a 0. in front of your current versioning and 0.1.0 can be in two releases when we've finally been introduced to all the main characters (assuming you get that included by then).

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm at the scene where the older sister asks me to leave her room. How can I stay, she always kicks me out. I even tried the walkthrough mod and it says that I need 2 lust and 2 affection. I know that I have more than the required points, but she still kicks me out. Does anyone know the steps to stay inside

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm at the scene where the older sister asks me to leave her room. How can I stay, she always kicks me out. I even tried the walkthrough mod and it says that I need 2 lust and 2 affection. I know that I have more than the required points, but she still kicks me out. Does anyone know the steps to stay inside
If you want to attach a save file, I'll compare it to mine and see if I can tell you what's different.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thats
While your Mary Affection is 3, your MC lust is only 1 and it needs to be 2.

First opportunity to get MC lust is greeting Mom, greet her fast. Second time is when Sarah is sleeping on the couch, you must select Look at something.
That's strange according to the mod I had, 1 lust with looking at the sister, 2 lust with the workout, 3 lust when I greeted Danny, 4 when I dodged and 6 when I talked to Danny about last night

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Thats
That's strange according to the mod I had, 1 lust with looking at the sister, 2 lust with the workout, 3 lust when I greeted Danny, 4 when I dodged and 6 when I talked to Danny about last night
There are multiple lust variables

Mc_Lus -- related to the sister letting you stay in the room
Sophia_lus
Danny_lus

Those last two, are what you changed when you
2 lust with the workout, 3 lust when I greeted Danny, 4 when I dodged and 6 when I talked to Danny about last night
So you only incremented mc_lus once when you looked at Sarah. You missed out on incrementing it when you met mom.

Reactions: Famescua

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There are multiple lust variables

Mc_Lus -- related to the sister letting you stay in the room
Sophia_lus
Danny_lus

Those last two, are what you changed when you

So you only incremented mc_lus once when you looked at Sarah. You missed out on incrementing it when you met mom.
Ahhh I see, thanks. The mod should explain it a bit better. Either way, I'm not complaining since he did give us the mod for free

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Now one more question. I see there is a sex scene with Danny in the bedroom. How to get that because my game ends after I leave the big sisters room.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
MistahDeep

There are currently only two Danny Lust points to be gained, with both of those lust points, as currently written no player can reach the Danny sex scene at the end.

chapter1day1alt.rpy
Code:
label d3c3amr6:
        if danny_lus <= 2:
                mc "(What should I do now?)"
                mc "(I guess I'll just take a nap in my room.)"
                mc "(I hope [mr2] brings food after work.)"
                scene d3c3swd 2 with dissolve
                mc "(Where is Danny right now, I wonder?)"
                mc "(Maybe in Sarah's room, I guess.)"

jump d3c3amr8
        if danny_lus >= 2:
                jump d3c3amr7
Is *not* how that's supposed to be written if having Danny lust of 2 is supposed to mean a sex scene. For that you needed to do

Code:
label d3c3amr6:
        if danny_lus < 2:
                mc "(What should I do now?)"
                mc "(I guess I'll just take a nap in my room.)"
                mc "(I hope [mr2] brings food after work.)"
                scene d3c3swd 2 with dissolve
                mc "(Where is Danny right now, I wonder?)"
                mc "(Maybe in Sarah's room, I guess.)"

jump d3c3amr8
        if danny_lus >= 2:
                jump d3c3amr7
Then the MC at least gets to actually orgasm before the end of v0.8

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8 + WT by yuk69
Size 133 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes