VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Ashtonwom99

Apr 11, 2020
Great game and wonderful story. Thanks for this novel. Curious when we got next update. Have a great life. Thanks again for this.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Has the Mc had any sex with any family members? if yes who?
I'm not sure, as version 0.10 was just released today and I don't yet have access to it.

I gave this game 4/5 star review when it was 0.3, as I liked the setup. Unfortunately, much of the development since then has veered off on a non-avoidable tangent involving the friend Danny and her mother at the expense of the MC's mother/older sister/younger sister/aunt/cousin(yet to be introduced). I do hope it gets back to the focus on the family, as these side characters are a waste of time IMHO that add little but mindless filler.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
I'm not sure, as version 0.10 was just released today and I don't yet have access to it.

I gave this game 4/5 star review when it was 0.3, as I liked the setup. Unfortunately, much of the development since then has veered off on a non-avoidable tangent involving the friend Danny and her mother at the expense of the MC's mother/older sister/younger sister/aunt/cousin(yet to be introduced). I do hope it gets back to the focus on the family, as these side characters are a waste of time IMHO that add little but mindless filler.
Thanks

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019

adolfshitler

Oct 20, 2022
What the actual fuck is going on. This update barely had anything at all, hardly 5 minutes of dialogues and literally no fucking progress at all just like the last one and the game is supposedly at 0.9 oh give me a break. I was hopeful that this would be better after 0.8 but I don't know what's up with the dev releasing these good for nothing updates at such short notice, probably the greens I guess. But why not just take your time and actually work a little and then release something? This game had some real potential but now this is just a joke. Funny that I was actually thinking of supporting the dev for this update.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
What the actual fuck is going on. This update barely had anything at all, hardly 5 minutes of dialogues and literally no fucking progress at all just like the last one and the game is supposedly at 0.9 oh give me a break. I was hopeful that this would be better after 0.8 but I don't know what's up with the dev releasing these good for nothing updates at such short notice, probably the greens I guess. But why not just take your time and actually work a little and then release something? This game had some real potential but now this is just a joke. Funny that I was actually thinking of supporting the dev for this update.
It's the first year curse. Nothing we can do actually.
Let's say many games after a year start showing a... fadigue? lack of content? or sometimes the dev vanish for months, or forever.
But Almost everyone that keep updating start releasing what i call jokes.
You know, tiny updates, new engines, a restart cause they have (worse!) better skills, a new UI, countless bugfixes cause they are tired of testing their own things...

Reactions: adolfshitler

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Uncontrollable [v0.9] [DeepCarbonLabs] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 697 MB / 158 MB - Uncontrollable-0.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 143 MB - Uncontrollable-0.9-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22,7% of the original size, image quality: 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
gonna let it sink for a year i guess as the dev turned fucky with latest ups

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes