VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
recent comment are quite harsh, i didn't play since the first release to wait for the dev to build enough content for me to enjoy playing, but it seem like i'll be disapointed, anyone could give an objective view on the current content ? (i know how angry one can get just after playing a disapointing release and only see the wrong so i still have some hope as i have some memory of the game being at least ok-ish even if there was some flaw in the story)

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Women here are pretty unique, although the lighting bugs me alot...
I just can't with these updates though, if you can even call them that.
I get that he has his own pace, but you can't really have us wait a month, then drop like 5 sentences and 2 dozen renders and call it an UPDATE. I'm sure I'm just adding to the "harsh" pile, but I've been silent enough.

Not even sure what he can do, because waiting 2 months is just twice as painful and it still won't budge the story along very much. This pace is just NOT ready for Patreon/Subscription just yet, wait till you either finish the whole thing and sell it, or quit your day job, cuz your competitors are destroying you (most of them at least).

Look at Grandma's House, which is actually closer to 3 weeks development time now, or NLT at twice a month....
Hard to love a project that moves at a snail's pace, no matter how much potential it has.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
fence waste of time I summarize the update is the kid cooks spaghetti that is the update
the rest is because you have to start the game from 0 the only thing new is that

Reactions: Lotex

Lentyaj

Sep 12, 2022
Open chapter1day1alt.rpy with notepad++. Find "label d3c3amr6". Delete = in next line to get "if danny_lus < 2". Save. Now you have access to sex scene with Danny (need to choose "Greet Danny." and "Dodge." in the park).

I think you'll figure it out.
View attachment U010.txt

Reactions: parceload

damias

Sep 13, 2020
honestly this as more promess than a lot due to the half animation being fluid... (also to the person saying grandma house is better...no...static and 2 frame animation arent as good as this even if it is true it is way too slow... still cut him slack some do this as a side project/pastime)

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Justing from some of the negative comments I gather there isn't much sexual content here?
Sexual content? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. How about there's just not much content. This is the type of VN you should put on a shelve and wait at least a year until there's actually enough content to justify the download because at the rate of the updates & content included in each updates it will take that long to get anything interesting. Had a really good start though, so it does have potential but is it ever going to make it, only time will tell. Just don't be in a hurry with this one though...

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I had to stop pretty quick because it became obvious that your translator really doesn't get English very well. The dialog felt a bit awkward and took away from the immersion and the ability to enjoy it. I get that English is not your primary language and I am willing to check back in a few updates to see if this improves. Even though I think your work has promise it is a non-starter for me as it currently is. I wish you the best.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
i'll really like to see a changelog update sometime :v
It's impossible to write one without embarassing yourself, hence why the dev never provided any.
Some updates are literally 1/4th of a scene with two people talking.

The very first episode still remains as the most "action" packed which is why it's the only update mentioned in the changelog, nothing of significance happened since then.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Mod Inf: Uncontrollable [v0.10]​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Brief description of the paths. helps to continue the game
- add "IPatch Universal"
- Mod update v0.10 (v2) "fixed error chapter1day1alt.rpy"

Download: - - MEGA

View attachment 1392179 View attachment 1392180
FYI, your
config.label_overrides
whacks the config.label_overrides in the ipatch.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.10 + Ipatch + WT by yuk69
Size 139 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes