VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Reactions: imzahai

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
The mom the milf is ssooooo beutiful but dang the update took so long, i think the devs will get more patron with just give us long story and scenes but i think this game made just for him to fill his emptiness

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Girls look good, that's it, that's the positives.
Never seen a family so uncomfortable with contact and dressing around the house, it's gonna take a looooong time for us to step beyond this big pile of nothing happens.

Here is the thing about "slow burns", it still has to be interesting and keep us engaged, this doesn't.
Just because it's slow doesn't mean it's deep.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Jeez, am I playing this wrong? I don't think I have gotten one lewd scene. How long has this been in development?

Reactions: Swizzstick

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad at all ... i enjoyed playing this game .. think i'll stick around around for further updates :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

May 27, 2017
It's been 20 months since this VN first launched, and there's still no real sex scenes. Updates are miniscule, each barely having a playtime of ~5 mins, and they take too long to release for the scant content that they have. Slow burn is one thing, but this VN would make the Sin of Sloth itself jealous. No matter how good your models or renders might look, if your updates are tiny and far apart, no one is gonna give a shit. The only way this kind of VN can exist is, if it was a passion project and the dev didn't care about making money, but this is clearly not the case with them having a Patreon account.

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
You can see where this is going the dev will drag things on forever showing nothing, his support will stop
and the game will join the long list of unfinished game lots of promise but very poorly executed

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
God damn it, i want to really like this game, since the renders and characters are good, but the slow pacing and long wait between episodes is making it hard. Not to mention that there hasn't really been any action, except that blue balling scene with Danny.

chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
You can see where this is going the dev will drag things on forever showing nothing, his support will stop
and the game will join the long list of unfinished game lots of promise but very poorly executed
A typical fleecing cycle with most of these games. Good trustworthy devs are few and far between..even some of the good devs eventually give in to the temptation of fleecing

Reactions: tricky17 and LSC82
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes