VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Mega download triggered Trojan warning from windows defender
From other thread on this site, it seems latest update made Windows Defender be insane with its flagging things as trojans, you might want to check with some actual anti-malware program to be sure. Ren'py is notorious for being falsely flagged for that shit.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Mod Inf: Uncontrollable [v0.10]​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Brief description of the paths. helps to continue the game
- add "IPatch Universal"
- Mod update v0.10 (v2) "fixed error chapter1day1alt.rpy"

Download: - - MEGA

View attachment 1392179 View attachment 1392180
Please update your mod for v.0.12

:love: :love:

Reactions: getink

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I really liked the model but the updates are short, maybe the dev is doing it in his free time.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I really don't like complaining about content but from the title of the game and the description I was expecting something actiony and exciting....

Absolutely nothing happens.

Nothing at all.

It's had quite a few updates and it's gone nowhere.
You don't control the dev. He's not controllable.

Try my upcoming game Cuntrollable for the exact opposite of this title!

Hades2k15

Aug 27, 2018
Reactions: Punto

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I really don't like complaining about content but from the title of the game and the description I was expecting something actiony and exciting....

Absolutely nothing happens.

Nothing at all.

It's had quite a few updates and it's gone nowhere.
These updates are really short, 139 renders based on the latest changelog. And only scenes where there has been even some action was the fight scene in the park and getting blue balled by Danni later that night.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
These updates are really short, 139 renders based on the latest changelog. And only scenes where there has been even some action was the fight scene in the park and getting blue balled by Danni later that night.
It wouldn't be so bad but considering it's been in the works for nearly 2 years and nothing has happened apart from a punch and quarter of a blowjob, it's not a good look.

The description paints a picture of riots and groups of youths fighting with the only way to deal with it being organised fights yet after 2 years we've got a punch in the park, a cock kiss from the sisters friend and drama with the annoying as fuck sister ... that's it.

The description makes the game look like an epic action tale with hopefully some hot sex between the violence.

If I was to use this kind of logic i'd be working in a pet shop trying to sell goldfish as colourful Piranah.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes