- - -

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Reactions: Jimbo71 and Rex G

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
It's sad, in fact, when the devs are so artificially dragging out the content.

So far there is nothing about action or plot in general, I'm not even talking about sex scenes. The "main" girls haven't gotten any attention yet, but dev keeps throwing new female characters at us and they aren't getting any content either. :HideThePain:

Eku7

Aug 18, 2018

So far there is nothing about action or plot in general, I'm not even talking about sex scenes. The "main" girls haven't gotten any attention yet, but dev keeps throwing new female characters at us and they aren't getting any content either. :HideThePain:
Yep.. whats the use of 200-300 renders every other month if the story doesn't move. In the starting this game had so much potential and Dev actually looked like he cared. Now its seems like he's lost interest and just milking it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

while we disagree on fem mc role&preferences, we agree on this one.
it has to be the slowest "story-driven" avn ever...and to make it even better, there are no signs it could be any different two years (and 13 updates) from now:HideThePain:
Yep.. whats the use of 200-300 renders every other month if the story doesn't move. In the starting this game had so much potential and Dev actually looked like he cared. Now its seems like he's lost interest and just milking it.
i wouldnt call it "milking", he hardly has any patron i would say.
yet, it does seem as he doent have a clear direction for the plot/scenes, and just keeps prolonging main events with mostly unimportant stuff .

Last edited:
Reactions: fishbulb123

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This one started off with so much potential, I had such high hopes for this.

13 updates and it's going nowhere. The description talks about violence like it's common yet we've seen 1 "fight" that can barely be classed as such.

It just looks like every other incest based VN but with no progress with the girls or the story. It's the very definition of treading water, stuff happens but there is no story or character movement.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
ehh this is a super short update not bad but updates could be medium to large updates in terms of content because this one was lacking somewhat other than that wasnt to bad but thanks for the share

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
well what did you guys expect from this dev, he is a complete milker and doesn't even have the sense to make each update more than a few sentences.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016

Is it still true that there still more scenes with the sister raiding a fake mmo dungeon on a cellphone than actual sexual content?

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes