VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Uncontrollable-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
While I may have been one of the more, CRITICAL reviewers of this title, mainly talking about his production pace...
I still respect and admire anyone with the fortitude to stick with it, and make a dream a reality.
One of the hardest parts of development is the commitment, in spite of reading all the terrible things people can say about your work. So despite what I've said before:
Ignore us, keep doing what you're doing man. This is for you, not us.

On my end, I was simply making commentary on how he can be a competitive name in this vast sea of AVN DEV wannabes, (mostly cashing in), because it does pain me to see the slow progress and something about this one felt unique, a bit. But if you consider it a passion project, then there are no deadlines or bars to meet, this could be a casual hobby on the side for DeepCarbon, for all we know. But yea, if he does want to become more professional, and up to par with the leading devs out there, that's when he should listen more to our critiques, most of us really are trying to help I feel like, even if moreso for selfish reasons lol

Good Luck, and I hope you stick with it till the end.

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
The top dev's produce a quality product from the start that's why they are successful

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
from what I read comments downloading the game a waste of time it is still the same story without any progress little content with reason in each update you have to start again open to return in 1 long year

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm on the second evening, looks good, but too much talking and within it too much repeating, especially when thinking it out first, then saying it. Word count should not be a thing, quality and succinct conversations make the game less boring. Rephrasing and repeating the same sentences and having nearly the same thoughts and conversations distract from the scene and I skip much conversation because of it. Also, some gender and spelling issues.

Dec 4, 2020
Just got flagged for an accurate 2 star review with many upvotes.

This game has been out for nearly 2 years and there's only 1 actual sex scene and animation (4 frames), if you can call it that? From what I can tell this is a blueball, patreon milking, endeavor. If you want any sex scenes, play another game. If you want to waste time and money, sign up for his patreon.
Truth hurts. Your games sucks. Pathetic baby.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It's sad that the game progress is so slow, there's lots of potential in this. But extremely small updates and no real action are definitely hurting it.

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
People complain about Mirror Mine, but it at least has a decent bit of content and has clearly been going somewhere. I'm not sure where this game is headed.

Reactions: Dyhart

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
this is getting on the ignored list, its just a waste of time. this is just another form of milking the slow progression kind. no content and no real story. a 2 star review is accurate and thats just for the character model, everything else is a 1star and below.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just got flagged for an accurate 2 star review with many upvotes.
This game has been out for nearly 2 years and there's only 1 actual sex scene and animation (4 frames), if you can call it that? From what I can tell this is a blueball, patreon milking, endeavor. If you want any sex scenes, play another game. If you want to waste time and money, sign up for his patreon.
Truth hurts. Your games sucks. Pathetic baby.
I don't disagree that you should be allowed to say what you want, and I also don't disagree about what you said either. However, what you submitted would seem to violate Review Rule #3, which is probably the grounds for its removal.

The reason it violates that rule is that it doesn't actually qualify as a game review. Length of development time has nothing really to do with the game itself. Saying you dislike the developer is also not a review of the game itself. Complaints about that would seem better put in the DISCUSSION section, like you have now done here. Now, things like how long the game is (in play time) vs. the content found in it should qualify as a review, I believe. A game riddled with bugs is more in line with the idea of a review. Unannounced, forced content is more like a review. I assume they decided that what you posted falls under complaints about the developer and/or development time more than anything else. How long it's taken so far to develop Uncontrollable isn't really a review of the game.

I will say, though, that I've seen reviews like this remain up, which would be an example of inconsistent application of rules. However, I'm pretty sure what I wrote above is the reason for the removal.

Reactions: MythMackay

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
MILF? IAM IN!

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Uncontrollable boner killer. Oh wait, there's no boner, because THERE'S NO SEX IN THIS. AWAM just lost it's Slow burn's champions belt. We've got a new Winner, guys. Thread was created on 14.06.21 and nothing happened 2 years later. What a joke.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes