VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Not sure how I ended up on this page but am very happy I did! The base of the story is not new but still keeps the player to stay alert. Like it so far.
Good luck to developers.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
3 months ago was an update, but could be to avoid the abandoned tag... or worse MILK!
From Patreon:

Taking a Short Break

Taking a Short Break...

We'll see what "short" means.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Started with a massive amount of potential, could have been one of the big ones.

Sadly the dev went about it ass backwards.

Discription made the game sound exciting but the description and the actual game didn't match. The description was of gangs and violence running things with the MC being one of those uncontrollable fighters.

Then the game launched and he was a bland generic MC that did nothing except have one tiny fight and that was it. Everything else about the game was so slow burn it literally went nowhere. The only thing that matched the games description was the uncles phone call yet it was forgot about the second that call was hung up.

From a game that was made to sound like an action packed saga to one of the most boring slogs with terrible characters due to bad writing.

Anyone that knows me on here knows I like to defend a devs decision to make their game whatever they want it to be. Even if I don't personally like a game, i'll still advise people to play it to make up their own minds (unless it's really bad).

I can't defend this at all. Every release was as bland as the last and it never showed any sign of kicking things up a notch to follow the games premise.

As such I can only tell people not to waste their time.

It lasted 2 years and fuck all happened.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Started with a massive amount of potential, could have been one of the big ones.

Sadly the dev went about it ass backwards.

Discription made the game sound exciting but the description and the actual game didn't match. The description was of gangs and violence running things with the MC being one of those uncontrollable fighters.

Then the game launched and he was a bland generic MC that did nothing except have one tiny fight and that was it. Everything else about the game was so slow burn it literally went nowhere. The only thing that matched the games description was the uncles phone call yet it was forgot about the second that call was hung up.

From a game that was made to sound like an action packed saga to one of the most boring slogs with terrible characters due to bad writing.

Anyone that knows me on here knows I like to defend a devs decision to make their game whatever they want it to be. Even if I don't personally like a game, i'll still advise people to play it to make up their own minds (unless it's really bad).

I can't defend this at all. Every release was as bland as the last and it never showed any sign of kicking things up a notch to follow the games premise.

As such I can only tell people not to waste their time.

It lasted 2 years and fuck all happened.
Don't forget there were more renders of the sister 'raiding' in an mmorpg, on her cellphone, than there were of sex scenes.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Kind of saw this one coming seeing as the updates were getting shorter and the gaps between them were growing as well. Well I can now delete my copy of the game and unwatch this thread along with that.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes