VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so how do you get the one trust point needed for this option with Eva? i tried not scaring her the two times given the option, i didn't perv on her in her bedroom changing and i never snooped in any of the rooms in the beginning. what am i doing wrong?
It's relatively early on. Not long after the MC has come back home, Sarah is really tired but supposed to vacuum the house. You can either compliment Eva / Mom (for an affection point) or you can vacuum instead (for lowered suspicion and increased trust).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe that's the only trust point you can earn so far in the game.

Reactions: bigfuckinE

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
It's relatively early on. Not long after the MC has come back home, Sarah is really tired but supposed to vacuum the house. You can either compliment Eva / Mom (for an affection point) or you can vacuum instead (for lowered suspicion and increased trust).I believe that's the only trust point you can earn so far in the game.
thanks i'll give that a try

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I liked this game from the beginning, but it's not a slow burner now. It's even slower than that! :oops: I will try one more update, if it's the same as this then I'll give up. Then I'm usually not a quitter.

• Sad
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I liked this game from the beginning, but it's not a slow burner now. It's even slower than that! :oops: I will try one more update, if it's the same as this then I'll give up. Then I'm usually not a quitter.
Yeah, TBH I actually don't think the dev's trying to milk per se. I think what's likely happened is they planned to have this be a slow burn, but then RL ate up a ton of their time. So slow burn turns into watching paint dry, unfortunately. I could always be wrong, but I never got the impression of milking (despite what others might have said), just that the dev's progress is excessively hampered.

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Howdy Folks
Am i right that there was a pdf walkthrough for v.0.6 or 0.9 ? Or am i dreaming this? I can't find it amymore

:unsure: :cry::eek:

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Mod Inf: Uncontrollable [v0.13]
no code changes, just new scene/character.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Brief description of the paths. helps to continue the game
- add " IPatch Universal"
- Mod Update v0.13 04-07-2023

Download: - - MEGA

View attachment 1392179 View attachment 1392180 View attachment 2743448

Your WT Mod is gut , but it neets to be more detailt course how the Frack can u get +Trust Points, it dosnt Show!

Excuse my bad Englisch course i'm a stupid ANCIENT GERMAN KRAUT

Reactions: Aardvaark77

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Game has been out for over two years. There is one easily missable sex scene, with the most unattractive girl in the game. Hopefully the remake adds some content.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I'm less concerned about the sex and more about what the description says.

It makes it sound like there are violent gangs and fighting constantly yet it's pretty boring.
I'm sure it will all be in the remake that will be out in a year, probably.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm less concerned about the sex and more about what the description says.

It makes it sound like there are violent gangs and fighting constantly yet it's pretty boring.
Odd, right? Like, supposedly the MC was a member of one of those gangs (or at least has history with them; I can't remember now for sure). But as soon as he got back home there's been literally nothing. You'd think there'd be news, conversations, or actual confrontations in the game. Instead, bupkes.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes