VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Uncontrollable boner killer. Oh wait, there's no boner, because THERE'S NO SEX IN THIS. AWAM just lost it's Slow burn's champions belt. We've got a new Winner, guys. Thread was created on 14.06.21 and nothing happened 2 years later. What a joke.

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
Honestly, put more work into uploading it than the actual game.. Maybe just throw in the towel or deliver an actual worth downloading update. RIP Another CC Game

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Mod Inf: Uncontrollable [v0.13]
no code changes, just new scene/character.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Brief description of the paths. helps to continue the game
- add " IPatch Universal"
- Mod Update v0.13 04-07-2023

Download: - - MEGA

View attachment 1392179 View attachment 1392180 View attachment 2743448
thank you for the update

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Uncontrollable [v0.13] Unofficial Android Port + yuk69's WT Mod & IC Patch

- 195mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, anyone else having issues with the latest wt mod (which is suppose to have the ipatch included with it...and I even tried the latest ipatch)? It still doesn't change any of the relationships from the default roommate / landlady relationships. Shouldn't the defaults be set to mom, sis, etc. with the ipatch installed, for the whole relationship setup to function properly (instead of the user still having to manually enter all the information)?

(Note I'm trying to run a new game) …If I just hit enter to get past the relationship setup using the defaults with the ipatch installed, then when at the front door...the sister calls me big roommate...which defeats the purpose of using an I patch (usually an ipatch automatically changes all of the relationships for the user...it seem this one doesn't). :unsure:

Shurawrath1

Dec 11, 2020
Every time I download this game, it practically never has any content and when it does it's minutes of new content, ok there's no sex scene but the plot doesn't move either :FacePalm:

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
don't try it.... there is nothing and the dev release 4 picture pur update ..comback after 9 updates at least

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13 + IC + WT by yuk69

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 171 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 0.13.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
so how do you get the one trust point needed for this option with Eva? i tried not scaring her the two times given the option, i didn't perv on her in her bedroom changing and i never snooped in any of the rooms in the beginning. what am i doing wrong?

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes