VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes
Oct 7, 2022
Guess this game is also going in the exact same direction as AWAM..the dev at this point is just trying to milk his patreons of as much money as possible..i sincerely hope his patreons stop supporting him entirely so that his funds dry up..would rather see this game dead and abandoned than a snooze fest without any action for the next 2 years as well..humble request to his patreons please stop supporting this fraud so that he either actually does something different and significant for the next update or even better abandons this game entirely and jumps off a bridge somewhere lol..

DimassBay420

Sep 20, 2020
How his patreons agreed with this update? I mean after many year no one asking about sex scene or this patreons just a bunch of idiots who believe his bullshit. I hope dev life just getting blueballed with any women and milking him just like he did. Amen

Reactions: Witocaj and AJBit

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12 + WT by yuk69

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 156 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
with the option to put my hand on eva, there is a requirements with 5 affection and 1 trust. I gained a lot of affection but never seen trust anywhere in the game. does anyone know how to gain 1 trust with eva?

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
with the option to put my hand on eva, there is a requirements with 5 affection and 1 trust. I gained a lot of affection but never seen trust anywhere in the game. does anyone know how to gain 1 trust with eva?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second option and you gain 1 trust and decrease suspicion by 1.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
I see... it's strange that I used the wt mod and it didn't show that this option adds trust for me.
It seems that the dev changed the code at the beginning of the story.
I suppose that the wt wasn't modified accordingly.

Fauzikun7

Feb 25, 2020
This game has a lot of potential am i the only one who thinks the dev might be a bit slow.
I know it can't be easy making a game but still it feels like the story should be further along than it is.
I think so, maybe he have a lot things to do.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's interesting to me that the MC is formerly a violent leader of a gang but acts extremely proper and kind to everyone around him practically. Normally, a youth going to boarding school — even one with harsh practices — learns more how to pretend to be someone else than to change into a good and civil person. The fact that he lost his father to violence, however, I think is the key. Something like that either makes you harden and seek vengeance or it makes you assess your life and adjust your direction. The fact that he clearly cares for his mother and two sisters motivates him to want to be better and to avoid all of the darkness of his previous life. I think the dev has done a great job so far. Small but more frequent updates are absolutely fine with me. I wish you success in your continuing work, MistahDeep. Crossed-Fingers.png

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Hello, guys. My apologies for being quiet and not posting for a few weeks now. Some personal stuff happened, but I am back now developing the game. Hopefully, the next update should be out this month or early next month. Again my apologies.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Hello, guys. My apologies for being quiet and not posting for a few weeks now. Some personal stuff happened, but I am back now developing the game. Hopefully, the next update should be out this month or early next month. Again my apologies.
Let us all hope that we'll finally see the end of this blue balling slow burn introduction. Now i'm fine with there being slow burn story, but this has taken so long with us only getting one scene that ends in blue balls so far.

Pantanamera12

Jun 3, 2017

No Problem Man!!! Real Life is important!!!

Reactions: filochard
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes