3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Having to set-up the relationships in the beginning is torturous. For the love of RNGesus, just make a patch.
Made a patch, it still allows you to change them to your liking, but the defaults are different.

So This:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Becomes This:

Attached (will work with all future updates)

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Made a patch, it still allows you to change them to your liking, but the defaults are different.

So This:

Becomes This:

Attached for v0.2
You are too good for this world. Thank you.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
I just finished playing. I really liked it! I loved the renders.
With respect to setting up relationships, it's not that hard (but it could be less confusing) but anyone who has a hard time with it, just look at the Developer Notes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hrk19

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018

So This:

Becomes This:

Attached for v0.2
thank you very much

I just finished playing. I really liked it! I loved the renders.
With respect to setting up relationships, it's not that hard (but it could be less confusing) but anyone who has a hard time with it, just look at the Developer Notes.
use the mod above your post to fix the weird relationship

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
MistahDeep

"NO NTR"

4e9d82c64ac65617257f82df48cf24295b9f09260a12bb49746e84fd3425f0f3.jpg

Side note: I see uncle/dad, as relationship options, does that mean there will be sharing, and if so will it be optional? Cause i see harem (one dude many woman), and well MC and woman to himself, but then I see voyeurism and well... *concern*.

Also you should probably add netori to the genre, cause I assume some of that cheating is MC stealing le women for himself.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Hey Dev, wanted to also ask, will we be able find a girl for the MC's best friend too?

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
You know when playing you sometimes have a textbox covering some of the sexier visuals and you have to press "H" to hide it but then it comes on your next click,
Well I have changed the text box, font size and text color so you dont have to hide the textbox.
I know there is no Sex as yet but I am hoping, with most action usually in the centre of the screen, that this will "almost" do away with having to hide the textbox so you can see details.
Please let me know if you think this is a good idea or not.

COPY existing original files from the "Uncontrollable/game/" to a Safe Folder,

gui Folder

gui.rpy

screens.rpy

Save in a Safe Folder Location.

Extract, drag and drop contents of
"Uncontrollable text and textbox change"

into

"Uncontrollable/game/"

Reactions: cib64 and Mikedazz1

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Are we sure there is corruption here? The MC is like a goodest of good boys lol. Didn't find any cheating either.
There is a corruption path, made more obvious with a walkthrough, for eg: When MC arrives and sees his "Landlady" and falls into her breasts, and then he hugs her from behind, doing this stops you from hearing her phone call and peeking on her a bit later on because she gets suspicious of your intentions.
In this version, 0.2, the dev has introduced a hidden points system to affect the choices you make.

Reactions: cib64
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes