VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Just a minor critique, the dialogue feels stiff. It's hard to quantify, because it's really just a lot of minor things which when combined stick out as unusual. One specific example that comes to mind is early on when Mary says "we females like to get complimented." Even though nothing is wrong grammatically with the statement, people don't tend to talk that way in casual conversation, so it ends up reading kind of strange. A good habit to get into when you're writing is reading everything out loud, and then listening to it read back to you. And if you've got some basic audio recording software, you can kill two birds with one stone.
Agreed. Also, FFS, STOP with the "full first & last name" references. No one in my family uses my full name unless I was in trouble as as kid, yet in the story so far it's been used at least a dozen times and that's just in the initial dialogue.

Is the 'family' trying very hard to prove it's a family, or what? Real families don't use surnames among themselves unless it's usually a parent scolding a child.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Hey MistahDeep will the mom having a suspicious point cut us off from her route or will it still be possible to romance her regardless of it?
Cause id rather she knows of it and develop the romance as an option too.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
This version finished with mc and Sophia on gym? Bcs when I load my save, I got only 2 renders and thats it...

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
Mod Inf: Uncontrollable [v0.13]
no code changes, just new scene/character.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Brief description of the paths. helps to continue the game
- add " IPatch Universal"
- Mod Update v0.13 04-07-2023

Download: - -

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Can't change names or relationships at the beginning of the game. The prompts pop up but if I enter anything it won't advance.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
This version finished with mc and Sophia on gym? Bcs when I load my save, I got only 2 renders and thats it...
Yeah.
mistahdeep, is update v0.4 really complete?
If you manage to piss off Sophia at the gym (I did it out of curiosity :p ), it's the end with no pool scene.

Great game!

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
Hey MistahDeep will the mom having a suspicious point cut us off from her route or will it still be possible to romance her regardless of it?
Cause id rather she knows of it and develop the romance as an option too.
Hi, yes it will cut you off from her romance route.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
T_T first try, i put a family name, second try mc's Fater ringed a bit strange third try nepheew T_T fock that shit i'll change it when old save stop working T_T

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
Hello, guys, how's it going? Sorry that I have not finished the next update yet. I am just swamped right now. In fact, I was even away for work for several days, so I could not work on the game, but it's definitely almost done, and the game will have its first erotic scene, so stay tuned for that.
There are already some update renders on my Patreon, so if you can support me there, you can check it out. If not, please use the signatures that I made to help promote the game. That would be much appreciated as I really want this game to grow. That's all for now, bye.

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
Hello, guys, how's it going? Sorry that I have not finished the next update yet. I am just swamped right now. In fact, I was even away for work for several days, so I could not work on the game, but it's definitely almost done, and the game will have its first erotic scene, so stay tuned for that.
There are already some update renders on my Patreon, so if you can support me there, you can check it out. If not, please use the signatures that I made to help promote the game. That would be much appreciated as I really want this game to grow. That's all for now, bye.
Love your game. wishing you luck and many Patreons.

Reactions: MistahDeep
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes