3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Hii . I have a question? How you work? I tried a few times but couldn't figured it out.
As 2MoshPit says in the coffee shop you find Hanna. In the top bar you have a button to see a small guide of the main events and in the game folder there must be a guide of the corresponding version.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
I have already notified to update the links, you also have them available in or .

Falbo

Mar 13, 2022
I am missing one event which I don't know what it is. I suppose it is about the last girl shown in the status on the computer. How do I get to this event?

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Hi Falbo, if you mean this girl:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a mistake, it should not appear as accessible. I am currently working on the presentation of this character, it will be available in the next few days.

Reactions: shock540

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Yeah, this girl I meant. But still i am missing one pending event
The code detects that the event has not yet finished and keeps telling you that you have that event pending. I just finished that event, along with two others that I will post next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Impermiable

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hi Slusiom,
I would heartly inform you, that I found another "bug" (if you want to say so):
after rename your (or my) MC, the others says "Mark", no matter what.
If you have time and the possibility, please look after that too (preferably before the next update?).

best regards

Reactions: Slusiom

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Hi Slusiom,
I would heartly inform you, that I found another "bug" (if you want to say so):
after rename your (or my) MC, the others says "Mark", no matter what.
If you have time and the possibility, please look after that too (preferably before the next update?).

best regards
I have been checking the code and I don't see where the error could be, I will send you a PM.
And thank you for the report :D

Reactions: 2MoshPit

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hi Slusiom ,
it's me again (who else? :D ) and I have another question ( :)) :
will I lose the contact (and the possible work) with Cynthia, when I gave (sell) the car back to her?

best regards

• Red Heart

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Hi Slusiom ,
it's me again (who else? :D ) and I have another question ( :)) :
will I lose the contact (and the possible work) with Cynthia, when I gave (sell) the car back to her?

best regards
Hi 2MoshPit ;)

I actually have a complete mechanics programmed for Cynthia's car, there are interesting plans for Cynthia's car.
What you do with it, whether you want to return the car to Cynthia or keep it, does not affect your relationship with her or the job she is offering you.

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hi 2MoshPit ;)

I actually have a complete mechanics programmed for Cynthia's car, there are interesting plans for Cynthia's car.
What you do with it, whether you want to return the car to Cynthia or keep it, does not affect your relationship with her or the job she is offering you.
- you're such a tease! :whistle::giggle: - but anyways: thanks for the headsup! (y)

best regards

• Haha

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Girls look pretty damn hot. Unity and Sandbox would normally have me running for the hills bellowing "Never!" but for these girls....I will give it a shot :KEK:

• Red Heart

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
For what reason would any AVN require a fucking internet connection to play? Truly the most absurd thing I've read in a while.
Hi incog44. No connection required, when X0R posted on this forum the game was in a closed Alpha. So it was posted without my knowledge, without knowing that it would not work.

This is not Ren'Py. Only people I authorized could play. And that's where that very old message you quoted comes from.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes