3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
I may be too old. I have no idea how that strange card game works. I just put in the cards with the highest number and hope the opponent has worse cards? What kind of a silly game is this?
Hello sakuyas_mmaster, the game is based on classic Gwent. I haven't had time to explain everything on the wiki, I hope to finish it today.

Inside each card you have information about their abilities, in the button with the "i" of information. In case you need any help

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

duki420

Feb 15, 2019
I got agility 4 but i cant win the fight vs the old guy - what am i supposed to click at the fight ? using numbers when they pop up doesnt do anything, tried that fight several times - am i suppsed to lose ?

Reactions: Slusiom

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
I got agility 4 but i cant win the fight vs the old guy - what am i supposed to click at the fight ? using numbers when they pop up doesnt do anything, tried that fight several times - am i suppsed to lose ?
If you click on the active number like in this example you still don't win the fight?

duki420

Feb 15, 2019
If you click on the active number like in this example you still don't win the fight?
No clicking didnt work either , i beat him in the 2nd fight without doing anything , guess that works too

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
It must be some bug. I'll investigate. And thank you very much for telling me
- while you at it:
there's a bug, I've noticed at the same event. I've beated the fat ugly guy at least 3 times(!) and the event will still show up and I must repeat the whole event with Jazmine again...will you have a look to it please (I've renovated her room with all avaialble content already)?

best regards

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
- while you at it:
there's a bug, I've noticed at the same event. I've beated the fat ugly guy at least 3 times(!) and the event will still show up and I must repeat the whole event with Jazmine again...will you have a look to it please (I've renovated her room with all avaialble content already)?

best regards
You have a lot of money 2MoshPit :ROFLMAO:. Regarding the bug I am checking it, thank you :D

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
For those who are having problems with Jazzmin related events try this fix, it is just copy to the game directory and replace all the files. This fix also fixes the problem of Jazzmin sleeping on the sofa all day long. duki420 2MoshPit

Last edited:

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
For those who are having problems with Jazzmin related events try this fix, it is just copy to the game directory and replace all the files. This fix also fixes the problem of Jazzmin sleeping on the sofa all day long. duki420 2MoshPit
- nope: my "problem" (to repeat the fight the ugly fat pig) still exists.

best regards

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
- nope: my "problem" (to repeat the fight the ugly fat pig) still exists.

best regards
I have started the game 3 times and that doesn't happen to me. Maybe it's some bug with the previous save versions. I will investigating

Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Reactions: 2MoshPit

domatt54

Apr 28, 2020
The click agility game isn't very explicit :
- There is no explaination on what to do
- I think you check that the click is done on the area, but if the player move the mouse a little, it is considered as mouse drag and not click. You may want to change by onButtoRelease ( ore something like this ) instead of click ;)

Except that, good job ;)

• Red Heart

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
The click agility game isn't very explicit :
- There is no explaination on what to do
- I think you check that the click is done on the area, but if the player move the mouse a little, it is considered as mouse drag and not click. You may want to change by onButtoRelease ( ore something like this ) instead of click ;)

Except that, good job ;)
Great ! Thank you very much dommatt87

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Here is what I have had time to put in the wiki for now:

I hope it helps you sakuyas_mmaster ;)
Ah, I see. So there is a fair bit more tactics and actual gameplay involved than I had initially understood. Maybe add a quick explanation why there is a button to end turn or what happens each turn. Is only the card added last performing its rolls or how does the turn stuff work?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes