3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
where is save location? since 0.14 saves not detected in 0.15a
They are compatible since version 0.1.14A Fix 2. Not with previous versions. Anyway if you need any help send me a PM or contact me on my Discord and we will find a solution.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
How come one year old game and zero reviews ? Nobody wants some juicy spyware (post above) ?
Exactly PunkHooligan :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What happens is that the game does things if you give it access to the internet. Like connecting your patreon with the game to get rewards, check for updates, report bugs, report which events are most liked and which ones have less people, as well as active users and more crazy functions that you can program with Unity.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
having a .bat script that you just drop into the game folder to block everything can be very handy, this script will block all .exe and .dll files in the entire folder including subfolders, warning: don't use it on the desktop unless you wanna sit and remove millions of firewall blocks

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
If you have some of these problems in version 0.1.15A for Android update with this Fix.

Android FIX 1
  • Fixed a bug that did not let you travel between zones before Jazzmin Event 1.
  • Correction of user interface elements
  • Improved stability
  • Fixed some images (wrong position)
  • Improved compatibility with some Android devices

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Stuck on last 2 Veronica and Cynthia events can't figure out how to trigger them
Last two of each? If you refer to these, they are night events. In Cynthia's case go to the workshop after 20/8PM and force the door.

For Veronica, open the door to her apartment after 23/11PM.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dicksauce

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Vote to choose which character you would like to see more new content in the next update (0.1.16A).

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Hi incog44. No connection required, when X0R posted on this forum the game was in a closed Alpha. So it was posted without my knowledge, without knowing that it would not work.

This is not Ren'Py. Only people I authorized could play. And that's where that very old message you quoted comes from.
I didn't realize how old this game was. Saw the update with no reviews and after I posted realized it was over a year ago.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
I didn't realize how old this game was. Saw the update with no reviews and after I posted realized it was over a year ago.
I have been mourning the loss of a loved one for almost 8 months. It was sudden and I have not been able to work. I just couldn't go on.

In April of this year is when I started working again to create more content. That's why there is that time where I haven't published anything.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I have been mourning the loss of a loved one for almost 8 months. It was sudden and I have not been able to work. I just couldn't go on.

In April of this year is when I started working again to create more content. That's why there is that time where I haven't published anything.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish you the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slusiom

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I may be too old. I have no idea how that strange card game works. I just put in the cards with the highest number and hope the opponent has worse cards? What kind of a silly game is this?

Reactions: Slusiom
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes