• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
I'm glad you like it :D .
I'm also a fan of Gwent and wanted to create a version of the classic game but with some distinctive nuances.
To see a new event from the latest update that is not compatible with the version, do you need to go through the game again?

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
To see a new event from the latest update that is not compatible with the version, do you need to go through the game again?
For a new event at work, no, but for Veronica's new events and at the TRT, it is necessary to start over. For Jeanne's renewed event, there's no need to restart; you can see it in the PC replays.

The problem is that before version 0.1.17A, the object system did not exist, which in upcoming updates will be the inventory.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
For a new event at work, no, but for Veronica's new events and at the TRT, it is necessary to start over. For Jeanne's renewed event, there's no need to restart; you can see it in the PC replays.

The problem is that before version 0.1.17A, the object system did not exist, which in upcoming updates will be the inventory.

I've passed just before two moments of the new update, but day after day they don't happen and I don't know what to do

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'm not a fan of sandbox, but renders look amazing. Let's see if story is good as renders. I'll give it a try.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
It is an alpha, there is still a lot to be added. :)
Nowadays I'm looking for VN with a good story. This one looks great (renders), so if it has a good story, even though I don't like sandbox that much, I'll give it a try :) I'll be back when I play it :)

Reactions: Slusiom

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnderControl-SLUSIOM-0.1.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020

any chance you could release a full save so that we don't have to play through everything again to get that one scene that is otherwise locked?

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hello, I'm just wonderring what's with the resolutions?

Bellow 1080p is pretty useless in 2023 (most people have larger resolutions than 1080p) but above 1080p would be nice (not necessary but nice ^^)

An option to go back during dialogues would be nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hafhat and Slusiom

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Hello, I'm just wonderring what's with the resolutions?

Bellow 1080p is pretty useless in 2023 (most people have larger resolutions than 1080p) but above 1080p would be nice (not necessary but nice ^^)

An option to go back during dialogues would be nice.
You're absolutely right, it wasn't designed for such low resolutions, but I was surprised by the number of people asking to lower the resolutions, so I added it. On top of that, there's no issue since all the renders are originally in 4k, but for now, I don't want the game to be that heavy. When it exits the alpha phase, I'll add 1440p.

Reactions: Sylaann

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
You're absolutely right, it wasn't designed for such low resolutions, but I was surprised by the number of people asking to lower the resolutions, so I added it. On top of that, there's no issue since all the renders are originally in 4k, but for now, I don't want the game to be that heavy. When it exits the alpha phase, I'll add 1440p.
That's a great idea, and yes they are allready in good quality (what isn't is the text but there was a warning it was auto-generated at start and I am sure it will be fixed later on ^^)

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
That's a great idea, and yes they are allready in good quality (what isn't is the text but there was a warning it was auto-generated at start and I am sure it will be fixed later on ^^)
First, I'm taking care of the foundation, making sure everything is well finished and stable. Then I'll move on to the details. Although I need a native speaker to correct the texts, but well, step by step :)

Reactions: Hafhat

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Updated Android port with persistent save?
Yes, but it's subject to changes. Keep in mind that it's in alpha phase. It's still subject to many changes. Like now, in the latest update, with the addition of new mechanics, an event is no longer compatible with the old saved data.

Reactions: dicksauce

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
Yes, but it's subject to changes. Keep in mind that it's in alpha phase. It's still subject to many changes. Like now, in the latest update, with the addition of new mechanics, an event is no longer compatible with the old saved data.
hi dev, this game have animations,gifs or something like this?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes