Ren'Py Abandoned Under House Arrest Reboot [Ch. 2 Halloween] [HSA GAMES]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I remember the original of this but early on it didn't take for me. Had no idea it was the same creator as Oath of Loyalty. How do they compare?

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
A little tip : If like me you don't want to have the characters pics with the dialogues (IMO it lowers the immersion), go to game > images > characters and keep the characters images (otherwise it will crash the game) but make them blank with a photo editor.

You can also do the same with the textbox (game > gui > textbox.png)

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2021
Bit disappointed with this as I am not a fan of sandboxes and I remember playing the previous version as a VN. I find that with a few exceptions sandbox games add nothing the the gameplay experience for me and the game turns into either hide n seek or pixel hunting simulators.

That said I am sure others will enjoy the game and the sandbox format. Good luck!

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Beautiful graphics, but the gameplay from the mobile grind (n), killed any desire to play it. Time, sandbox, search for objects, character leveling branches - I'm too old to waste time on this.:cry:
It is a pity that the author has changed his style. Oath of Loyalty pleased with its uniqueness.
This is the only review I needed to not play this game.
Dev, it is not too late to remove the shit sandbox that no one likes.
Good luck with your game.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
There's a choice at start - story mode or sandbox.
thanks for letting me know.
This site needs better tags. "sandbox;optional" should be a tag because if people like me see the word sandbox we just add the game to the ignore list.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
This site needs better tags. "sandbox;optional" should be a tag because if people like me see the word sandbox we just add the game to the ignore list.
It's still sandbox even with story mode, you just don't manage your skills, the game does it for you.

Reactions: Deamate

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
The Sandbox isn't optional, I clicked story mode and still ended up in a sandbox.

Reactions: qaywsx

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Any roadmap for when the game will have vaginal sex back in this rebooted version?
I hope they have kept the stocking clad ladies. The GF and younger sister's maid outfits were awesome and I remember the little sis always running around in purple nylons, hope that stays the same!

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes