Ren'Py Abandoned Under House Arrest Reboot [Ch. 2 Halloween] [HSA GAMES]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Story mode is still "Sandbox" if you want to call it that, BUT it adds a COMPLETE walkthrough you can follow on your phone, progress item. It unlocks all abilities so all you have to do is just click. The story itself is linear and the abilities (aka lover) will let you romance or just skip the romance and focus on what ever characters you like instead.

Also, there wont be NTR, butt here will be a Harem ending.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I’m enjoying this. Far more than the first time around. I’m pretty sure it’s because of the romance angle and the improved renders with some animation.

The walkthrough helps as well.:):coffee:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I didn't play the first version (before the reboot) but it's a pretty good game so far, great renders, animations and models, it's kinda early to judge the story but so far it's well written and you have the mistery of the day MC can't remember. I personally liked the skills system and sandbox (i usually don't), it's different and well put together.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
ffs, one of these games where you need a pen and paper to remember a code you got 20 min ago....
expected the game would remember and inject code by it self once i found it...

vor1993

Dec 12, 2019
has anyone had a windows blue screen crash their computer when opening this game i downloaded this game from the nopy link when opening the game after extraction it crashed my whole system stating some sort of violation error luckily its back up and running but ive never had anything like that happen with my gaming rig only on this game

• Wow
Reactions: Silk_Ari

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
hi guys !
I have a little issue or I'm too noob.....
In sand box mod, how to go to sleep ? fail to click on time or bed or whatewer... lol so I'm stuck !

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I realy love render style and that women on the bed. But is this gonna be animated like out of loyality? And with sandbox you gonna make detailed in game walkthrough or walkthrough with PDF?

Last edited:

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
hi guys !
I have a little issue or I'm too noob.....
In sand box mod, how to go to sleep ? fail to click on time or bed or whatewer... lol so I'm stuck !
There is no sleep... it happens automatically follow progress on your phone.

Reactions: Thierry29

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I realy love render style and that women on the bed. But is this gonna be animated like out of loyality? And with sandbox you gonna make detailed in game walkthrough or walkthrough with PDF?
There is a guide on your phone, progress - if you play story mode, it's a complete walkthrough.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
some incest patch?
I don't know how to choose the characters' relationship
english is not my native language.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Progress says that we have to search in living room for diary and as soon as we enter living room we talk with Tracy and progress with events with here which is later in walkthrough. Do we follow walkthrough step by step or randomly?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Progress says that we have to search in living room for diary and as soon as we enter living room we talk with Tracy and progress with events with here which is later in walkthrough. Do we follow walkthrough step by step or randomly?
some things dont need to be done in order and others do. My advice if you follow the walkthrough...follow it in order.

Best way to know if you missed anything is to check inventory and the bios for locked items

Reactions: JohnJG
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes