VN Others Completed Under One Wing [Final] [Harmorise / Sol Press]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i'm pretty sure it's false positive my malwarebyte didn't detect any kind of malicious behavior
Yea that's what i chalked it up as being I just had to add an exception for the exe so the damn thing wouldn't keep getting thrown into quarantine every time i ran it lol

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Ooh, a VN with planes? Sounds like my kind of fetish. Downloading!:D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, I've read this for about two hours.

It's a pity there clearly wasn't anyone among the writers knowing anything about aviation. GPS navigation in a plane is not the same as GPS in a bloody car ffs. At least there is plenty of nice artwork of WW2 warplanes.

The rest of the story seems pretty generic as far as Japanese high school eroges go. None of the girls piqued my interest unfortunately.:(

There doesn't appear to be much interactivity in terms of choices.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
The rest of the story seems pretty generic as far as Japanese high school eroges go. None of the girls piqued my interest unfortunately.:(
Yep. Main reason I haven't picked it up, everything about it seems generic. On top of that this is the studio's first title. Sometimes first impressions are misleading but considering the tags on vndb I don't think this is one of these cases.

The primary draw seem to be the whole aviation angle and the characters being designed by the same artists as the Sengoku Hime series. But aviation buffs will notice every single mistake and the designs of Sengoku Hime are far more colorful and varied...

Reactions: Akamari

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
is this censored or uncensored?
Thread Updated: 2019-03-03
Release Date: 2019-02-27
Title: Hitotsu Yane no, Tsubasa no Shita de
Original Title: ひとつ屋根の、ツバサの下で
Developer:
Publisher: (Japanese) / &
Censored: Nope <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<:unsure: really dude ???:ROFLMAO:
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Lenght: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Shop: /
Genre:

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
So, it was asked earlier, but the answer was ambiguous.

How often are people called NAME-san? Or NAME-sama? Or NAME-chan?
Or any other out-of-place-Japanese-suffix-in-an-English-translation?

I understand that some people find this cute or endearing. I find it literally cringe-worthy.

I'm not looking for someone to COUNT how many times it's in there. But can anyone tell me if it's done more than a few times in the whole VN?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So, it was asked earlier, but the answer was ambiguous.

How often are people called NAME-san? Or NAME-sama? Or NAME-chan?
Or any other out-of-place-Japanese-suffix-in-an-English-translation?

I understand that some people find this cute or endearing. I find it literally cringe-worthy.

I'm not looking for someone to COUNT how many times it's in there. But can anyone tell me if it's done more than a few times in the whole VN?
There is an option to turn off Japanese honorifics in this VN.

Reactions: A Common Crab
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes