VN Others Completed Under One Wing [Final] [Harmorise / Sol Press]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Now I remember that I should finish watching Strike Witches.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Anime story about otherworldly monsters and gods: cool
Anime story about traveling to different universes: cool
Anime story about being a hero during the feudal era: cool
Anime story about students flying planes: well this is just unrealistic

trees

Dec 4, 2018
I think this VN might be the first time I've ever heard someone describe the Spitfire as "hard to fly". One of its best features was that the airframe was incredibly forgiving even for completely green pilots, which greatly contributed to how the Royal Air Force was able to hold its own during the Blitz.

Aug 14, 2017
I think it has more to do with the fact that an all male dorm would make a very shit story for your average straight person.

Put a guy into the female dorm and you have endless amounts of fun. Put a woman in a male dorm and you have many men al after 1 woman.
I'd be interested in a 18+ otome with that theme. So few harem VN's with female protagonists that aren't all ages.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Probably because there's not a lot of people for a male harem, myself included. The only time I play a game with tons of men and only one girl is when she's being passed around. I don't really like vanilla stories like this one when it's just one girl.

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
Just out of curiosity, the "dude" in one of the preview images isn't like that for all the ...-san and so forth in the game is it? I'll probably still download this once my MEGA is freed up, but I don't want to be going through the story and find all the charm of the story derailed by lazy translations.

Get a vpn. When mega says your transfer quota has been exceeded, pause the download, switch to a different VPN location, then resume the mega download. This will bypass the mega limit.

Reactions: tuShua

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Get a vpn. When mega says your transfer quota has been exceeded, pause the download, switch to a different VPN location, then resume the mega download. This will bypass the mega limit.
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Guys, is there a print screen or save image button built in like RenPy engines?

redut343

Oct 12, 2018
does anyone have the problem where the game would play for a bit then crash and delete the application to the game? If so what do you do?

Aug 14, 2017
Probably because there's not a lot of people for a male harem, myself included. The only time I play a game with tons of men and only one girl is when she's being passed around. I don't really like vanilla stories like this one when it's just one girl.
There is a market for it just as there is a market for vanilla yaoi (which is also rare). The Male Harem VN is an over-saturated genre and not everyone likes playing the hardcore slut who exists solely for corruption and gangbanging.

Reactions: Shirokaen

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I have a weird double standard when it comes to the casual slut. For what ever reason, I don't like it when a Western game does it. Call me a weeb if you will, but sometimes it almost comes off as more consensual than actual rape, which is kind of baffling really. Yes, hentai doesn't have the best writing, but there's usually at least some internal struggle about what she's doing. Sometimes it even feels more natural if it's a steady degrade in personality. I can only assume they skirt around that idea because Patreon hates anything that's slightly more creative than yet another vanilla.

There is a market for it just as there is a market for vanilla yaoi (which is also rare). The Male Harem VN is an over-saturated genre
This also confuddles me. Are you talking about one girl and all the men, or are you talking about one man getting all the ladies? It doesn't sound too clear.

Rotii

May 27, 2018
I lost my save files and had to redownload.. The dialogues is to many for a second sitting.. you guys got save files?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes