VN Others Completed Under One Wing [Final] [Harmorise / Sol Press]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
I just met the boss at the junk shop for the first time...that's Nicolas Cage. Nothing else makes sense.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
I am deeply saddened that the Black haired girl has the only doggy scene where you can see her ass in all glory.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Can someone put this up on Mega again? The current mega link is down, and the other 2 links die after downloading a third of the file, so I can never get it downloaded.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
new to this game, I see preview images showing sex scenes, i'm 2-3 maybe 4 hours into game, and only thing i came across so far was early in the game when the MC walked in on Kazzy (best girl imo) changinging and is only in her bra and can see her bare ass... how far in is any of the actual sex scenes?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
new to this game, I see preview images showing sex scenes, i'm 2-3 maybe 4 hours into game, and only thing i came across so far was early in the game when the MC walked in on Kazzy (best girl imo) changinging and is only in her bra and can see her bare ass... how far in is any of the actual sex scenes?
Once you start dating one of the girls the sex scenes will be in the later parts of that girls route.

Routes are several hours long so depends on your reading speed really.

Sep 12, 2021
Review is up. This was such a disappointment. This has got to be the most insufferable MC I have ever seen.

Well, can't argue with demosaiced waifus I suppose. Plus those airplanes looked damn sexy.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes