VN Others Completed Under One Wing [Final] [Harmorise / Sol Press]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I believe the developers said in an interview they wanted to use unknown planes from the war. In terms of Japan, that's... well pretty much everything made after the Zero, the rest never saw enough action to really develop a reputation outside of air enthusiasts. Also, the game is made in japan, so it makes sense to pick a Japanese aircraft.

Though personally I'm just waiting for the airplane themed VN that has the protagonist flying a fucking Blackburn Roc or something else dumb.
Thanks for the info just found the game on steam and read the description but thanks anyways.

On a separate unrelated note does anyone know any games that are similar to this in anyway as in setting wise and I'm ok if it doesn't have lots of Hscence (ie Fruit of Grisaia PPS if there is any games like it please share with me)Thxs in advance

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Okay, wtf is up with this game and getting British aircraft completely wrong in terms of how hard they are to fly? Now apparently the Seafire, which explicitly had propellers designed to eliminate torque roll so it would be easier to fly is somehow a difficult plane to fly.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Wait so can't romance the mechanic? Boo! Got to a point that asks who to fly with but only shows 4/5 of the ladies.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Wait so can't romance the mechanic? Boo! Got to a point that asks who to fly with but only shows 4/5 of the ladies.
"Fly" is the operative word there, it's mentioned several times that Saiko isn't really that good of a pilot since she spends most of her time on the ground tinkering with planes. She's got an A7M but uses it so little that we never even see it in a background shot, and it even ends up getting cannibalized for parts in one route.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Thanks for posting this version. Expecting an 18+ version and only gettin the pg13 version was rude of the sceners. There has to be a climax, naw'm sayin?

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
What the version of game? It seems everywhere uploaded the old version without any updates.
March 1st, 2018

- Fixed some cases where Nahoko was referred to as the class president instead of student council president.
- Corrected a couple instances where the honorifics used in text did not match spoken dialog (honorifics mode only)
- Fixed a couple typos in the script.

March 4th, 2018

- Fixed several more typos/honorific mistakes.
- Fixed an issue where japanese text would appear in a popup when changing some settings.
- Fixed an issue where certain options could play more than one of the intended outcomes.

Known issues: If you're using the adult patch, Mimari's first scene will appear unlocked in the gallery even if it hasn't been seen. An updated patch will be released shortly.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
So, it was asked earlier, but the answer was ambiguous.

How often are people called NAME-san? Or NAME-sama? Or NAME-chan?
Or any other out-of-place-Japanese-suffix-in-an-English-translation?

I understand that some people find this cute or endearing. I find it literally cringe-worthy.

I'm not looking for someone to COUNT how many times it's in there. But can anyone tell me if it's done more than a few times in the whole VN?
I love Japanese honorifics and wish we had them in English, would have made teenage years a hell of a lot easier knowing a little about how the girls felt about me by honorific used before ego shattering crash and burn :D

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes