VN Ren'Py Under the Moonlight [v0.3] [M.C Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Played the older one - that is hercules slaying the gorgons, one gorgeous babe throbbed at a time.
View attachment 3106776
What this just released game proposes is a new service sidekick to some old gods.
Totally not the hero experience from the old game.

This game, tho, is seriously broken. This is the public build, so what do we do now? Alt+F4?
Now you wait mate. If of any comfort however, at least people don't need to wait for my stuff like they waited for ICSTOR to ''finish'' Milfy City.

It is a public build as it states, I make additional content and provide it for supporters. Otherwise they would have every right to spit at me for not giving them something in turn.

So yeah, when update is pushed out you'll get what you missed at the previous one. Which I'd say is more than fair, if not? Well. Sorry it caused such an opinion with you. ( If it did. )

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
UnderTheMoonlight-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Zemax and Mystic

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Based on the symbols on his right arm, valknut symbol on opening page and raven from main character's dreams. Is main character somehow connected to Odin, or maybe Odin himself with no recollection who he actually is?

• Love
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Based on the symbols on his right arm, valknut symbol on opening page and raven from main character's dreams. Is main character somehow connected to Odin, or maybe Odin himself with no recollection who he actually is?
Always nice to meet another person versed in mythological things!

To answer this however, I'll put it in a spoiler. I won't spoiler it too much, but answer the question as subtle as I can however. I don't need spoilers for this particular part however, regarding the Raven that is.

That Raven is one of the two ravens, Huginn and Muninn.

The main character itself however, yes, they're related to Odin. But they're not Odin himself.

Reactions: ThunderStruck

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Hmm... You might be right. I know Odin did visit Midgard as a mortal on several occassions. To test people and also to get his dick wet. :ROFLMAO:
This is true, Odin is certainly a cunt in mythology. And he is portrayed as such in this game... or rather I'm sticking as close to it as I can.

He is a cunning bastard though, manipulative but cruel nonetheless.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just please do tell that by "no meaningless" sex you don't mean no sex at all under the pretense of slow burn.

And how dare you say anything mean about Icstor! Slander his good reputation! Poor Icstor!

• Haha
Reactions: Zemax and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Just please do tell that by "no meaningless" sex you don't mean no sex at all under the pretense of slow burn.

And how dare you say anything mean about Icstor! Slander his good reputation! Poor Icstor!
I mean there is slow burn, but it is slow burn. It is not infinite milk people burn. So yeah, there's gonna be sex. I mean given the fact there is a lot of mythology present in the story and game itself, when have you heard of Egyptian mythology that doesn't include sex to give an example? :KEK:

And oh... you're right. *Knock, knock.* Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior?

• Haha
Reactions: Zemax

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Am I blind or is there really no way to get to the options/main menu once you start/load a game?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
This is true, Odin is certainly a cunt in mythology. And he is portrayed as such in this game... or rather I'm sticking as close to it as I can.

That's probably why I like him. I'm also a bit of a fan of Loki. Although I'd still like to feed him to Fenrir.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Am I blind or is there really no way to get to the options/main menu once you start/load a game?
There is actually. I didn't think it was that subtle however...

1700600540253.png

See down here? Click prefs and it will take you to options. And... well... main menu for main menu? I think?

That's probably why I like him. I'm also a bit of a fan of Loki. Although I'd still like to feed him to Fenrir.
Oh yeah, he's a cunt. But I like Norse mythology.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Aaah, right. I was looking inside the save/load screen.
Ah yeah, no. That part I left to be clean. I've left them under quick menu when you're playing the game. You can access all functions you need there buddy!

Reactions: oidex

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ok. Here are my very unneeded thoughts.

I wish I had something nicer to say, it really seemed so in the beginning.

Peace :(

Reactions: motseer

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017

Just like many of other pagan deities. Vast majority, characterwise, are very much human like, with their flaws and virtues. And not by any means presented as perfect like lets say a christian god.

• Yay, new update!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ok. Here are my very unneeded thoughts.

I wish I had something nicer to say, it really seemed so in the beginning.

I'm going to give the story (because of the writing and intrigue) this much leeway... I'm along for the ride... until I can find out what the story is about. Then we'll see. :cool:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm going to give the story (because of the writing and intrigue) this much leeway... I'm along for the ride... until I can find out what the story is about. Then we'll see. :cool:
I still don't know. If the second part was right now, I wouldn't play it. In a month or more? I don't know. I really don't.

Reactions: motseer
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes