Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes
Nov 11, 2018
10/10
mastapiece

only qualms i have with it is when the protag starts actually barking, that shit killed me, i couldn't stop laughing for a while
need a way to mute the protag, otherwise no real issues besides those luscious witch tiddies not being available
I normally mute stuff that's not in english tbh so no problem for me! (y) :LOL: :coffee:

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
So, anybody knows, are there going to be more witches eventually, or is the entire game is just one, like UFG games?

Aww, too bad leveldrain did not get into top three for bonus scene vote. Such an underused femdom fetish,and it's perfect for this game

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
So, anybody knows, are there going to be more witches eventually, or is the entire game is just one, like UFG games?

Aww, too bad leveldrain did not get into top three for bonus scene vote. Such an underused femdom fetish,and it's perfect for this game
He's planning multiple enemies iirc.
Agreed about the level drain part, it's also desperately needed for balance since mc becomes invincible after level 4 but I'm happy she's getting another foot based move

Reactions: Jhony Miro

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Not bad, the fetishes are not my cup of tea but the quality makes up for it even though the translation is a bit spotty, i can't imagine a woman like that use words such as fapping, nevertheless i'm really interested in the end result.

Reactions: MissSonicBoom

Phantom_X

May 18, 2019
Well this game is a real gem. Sexy character design, sexy witches voice (even tho I can't speak Japanese for $**t), and it's femdom. The only downsides are, like mentioned somewhere above, hilarious barking of the protagonist and some sounds not affected by settings (i turn down background music but hear it at full power during attacks, or some animations).

Other than that, 10/10. Hope to see a lot of sexy witches draining the poor hero in various sexual ways (with less barking hopefully xD)

D

Deleted member 205059

Not bad, the fetishes are not my cup of tea but the quality makes up for it even though the translation is a bit spotty, i can't imagine a woman like that use words such as fapping, nevertheless i'm really interested in the end result.
That's not really on me, she does use more crude language when she humiliates the MC. For example "Fap Monkey" at the end of the blowjob scene is "オナ猿" (Onasaru) - the last Kanji is "Monkey" or "Ape", and something like "Ona Ape" or "Masturbation Primate" etc. sounded not fitting or silly.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
>five votes on foot smothering
>three on piss and fart
>ZERO (0) on a thighjob
That's honestly all I need to know. Wanted to up my tier to Paladin for these kinds of polls, but it seems like there will be no point for me to do so. Shame.

Reactions: eelps

Katakyrie

Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys!
Incase anyones having trouble running the game, there's a way to configure the quality, but it's a little tedious.

Go to c:/users/USER/appdata/local

and find the Under the Witch folder.
then go past Saved -> Config -> WindowsNoEditor.

Open the Game user setting and edit ONLY the number part of the
[ScalabilityGroups]
section

Be sure to use common sense and only go as far down as 1.

Here's an example.
------------------------------------------------------
[ScalabilityGroups]
sg.ResolutionQuality=100.000000
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=1
sg.AntiAliasingQuality=1
sg.ShadowQuality=1
sg.PostProcessQuality=1
sg.TextureQuality=3
sg.EffectsQuality=1
sg.FoliageQuality=1

------------------------------------------------------
Still don't know how to remove motion blur, if anyone knows please let me know.
--

Fiddle around till you get your perfect setting.

Hope this helps!
Add these lines in the engine.ini to remove what you want
[SystemSettings]
r.MotionBlur.Max=0
r.MotionBlurQuality=0
r.DefaultFeature.MotionBlur=0
r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0
r.PostProcessAAQuality=0
r.DefaultFeature.AntiAliasing=0
r.SceneColorFringe.Max=0
r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0
r.Tonemapper.GrainQuantization=0
r.Tonemapper.Quality=0
r.LensFlareQuality=0
r.DefaultFeature.LensFlare=0
r.DefaultFeature.Bloom=0
r.Shadow.MaxResolution=704

AA is anti-aliasing and should probably be enabled, SceneColourFringe is Chromatic Aberration if i recall, Tonemapper is Film Grain

D

Deleted member 205059

>five votes on foot smothering
>three on piss and fart
>ZERO (0) on a thighjob
That's honestly all I need to know. Wanted to up my tier to Paladin for these kinds of polls, but it seems like there will be no point for me to do so. Shame.
I did talk about a preference vote with NumericGazer later on. if you compare it to the earlier (canceled) poll where people could vote for any number of options, ass worship went from being the top option to getting 0 votes. He does plan to adjust how voting works later to better represent the fans.

That said, neither piss nor fart is in the game as it stands and there are no scenes in production for it. Yet people actually show up for it and pay good money to try to get it in the game. If people with more vanilla tastes were actually willing to do this, there wouldn't be any need to worry for people like you.

funfetish

Jan 11, 2018
I did talk about a preference vote with NumericGazer later on. if you compare it to the earlier (canceled) poll where people could vote for any number of options, ass worship went from being the top option to getting 0 votes. He does plan to adjust how voting works later to better represent the fans.

That said, neither piss nor fart is in the game as it stands and there are no scenes in production for it. Yet people actually show up for it and pay good money to try to get it in the game. If people with more vanilla tastes were actually willing to do this, there wouldn't be any need to worry for people like you.
Farting is in this game as it stands

chesire

May 5, 2017
Cant run smoothely at all. Is it possible for it to run in lower quality or resolution??

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes