Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
can someone help me, why only game pause works, not the others? i want to use free cam with this uuu, is there a step by step that must be done before injecting? help plss :CC View attachment 3919855 View attachment 3919855
1:launch the game
2:from the main title press F11 for the window mode
3:find and launch UUU
4:select the game process in the UUU "General" tab / Game process to inject into
5:inject the DLL using the button
6:wait few moments
7:select the game window and press F11 for the fullscreen
8:Enjoy. For the freecam the key is INS

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
I apologize if this was already asked but i get this error when I try to play the game. When I click on "fixes" I get the warning that it will change my OEM and customization of my HP PC.

IncognitoTrust

Jul 22, 2020
I feel really stupid and I'm sorry for being so clueless, but do I need to play version 2 or can I just play the latest gothic one, is it important to the plot? Thanks.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
I feel really stupid and I'm sorry for being so clueless, but do I need to play version 2 or can I just play the latest gothic one, is it important to the plot? Thanks.
plot is not that well established yet. you'll just get some more background info with chapter 0 and chapter 1. Gothic feels like the start of a good story though

Reactions: footjob87

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
I will cut it short for you:

Under The Witch V 1.8 (also know as Hero's journey)
It's the first "completed" release for this project. It include Episode 0 (the very first concept demo where you just can fight against "the Dealer") and Episode 1 where your step sister will rescue you from the Dealer just for submit you to her in the ease of a house in the woods next to the lair of another fat witch know as Herba that will also try to fuck you body/soul and mind.

Under the Witch - Gothic
it's the new chapter of the saga.
Still work In progress right now, available in version v0.1.0, only feature some scene/fight with Kuro.
ic, so the 0.2.0 a smth smth is less complete? the steam download 1.8 is the final version of ep 0 and 1?

gobby

Jul 23, 2017
as I've already said many times...
This is basically a handcrafted game, and you can see it in every animation/camera shoot/dialogue.

December 2021 <----> July 2024: a lot of things

August 2024: Under the Witch - Gothic KurosRoom v0.1.0 relased
A lot of things? Literally nothing in between december 2021 and july 2024. You having to say a lot of things without anything specific says enough lol

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes