Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

tka2

Jan 6, 2019
I liked the gameplay and the scenes but...When will the game be released? I don't follow the news, so can someone briefly describe the situation? Thank you in advance

Lbxxjz

Jan 24, 2021
for guys who lost hes save just go into C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\UTW_beginnings and copy all file into C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\lake , if you can't find the lake just go to the game and make an save and will appaer

Reactions: IlleniumTy

Jugg337

Jul 4, 2017
So I played Kuro's game. Clearly it's early in development but the quality is best in genre.

About the other games, can someone explain to me and many othes who are asking:

Why is there a 0.2 and 1.8 version?
Why is there a steam and non-steam version for 1.8?

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
So I played Kuro's game. Clearly it's early in development but the quality is best in genre.

About the other games, can someone explain to me and many othes who are asking:

Why is there a 0.2 and 1.8 version?
Why is there a steam and non-steam version for 1.8?
Version 1.8: Contains Episodes 0 and 1. This one is complete, and contains three characters to bully you - Dealer, Alice and Herba.

Version 0.2: New chapter, subtitled Gothic, currently in development. This is the one that everyone's freaking over about, as it's been a year or so since Version 1.8 came out. There are around 8 characters planned, and the developer has released the first character Kuro as a demo.

EDIT: Regarding the Steam and non-Steam version, I believe the Steam one is censored. It's also under another name. But otherwise they're the same thing content-wise.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
can anyone share a savefile for koru?
Should have a few saves with progress. I haven't double checked if the last save is before the victory scene or not.
But everything should be unlocked in the gallery.
File path: \AppData\Local\UTW_Beginnings

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Good looking demo as always but shows very clearly why UE5 and especially an unoptimized alpha like this should never be used without DLSS/FSR/XeSS it's clearly not made to be used without upscaling and maybe even framegen.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes