Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

drfoob0

Jul 28, 2021

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
its obviously poorly optimized try turn down resolution scale to 0 its doesnt seem to do jack shit except draining the living shit out of the gpu frames View attachment 3924862 View attachment 3924864
Resolution Scale in this game mainly affects the effects, shadows, detail rather than general resolution.
I recommend to turn Shadows off to Very Low, they have a higher performance hit than anything else outside of Global Illumantion at Very High. If you must have Shadows then Medium vs Very High have near to no difference.
Global Illumination never above High, Reflection has only real difference between all settings above Low and itself (no Roughness applied to Low)
Anti-aliasing makes the image sharper/blurrier than Resolution Scale does.
Keep Effects to Medium or Higher, you'll see difference on eyes and hair then, low cost compared to other settings here mentioned.

Just few tips for others to get decent framerate. I went through every setting.

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
I played the new version and it's great. I understand that some people feel like it took two years to make and there is not much content, but the quality is top notch. There is a lot of work being done on other characters as well - check out his progress reports. He's one of the rare gamedevs that delivers, even though there was no playable version for almost two years :). I highly recommend supporting him to anyone whose financial situation allows it.

Footjob is available during the fight, blowjob/prostate massage after winning, and edge/tease after losing.

Also note that if you change your outfit and remove the boots, the footjob will look off.

TsunCosplays

Dec 1, 2017
Damn, this alpha is heavy as fuck! I mean, I get it, my old 1060 may be struggling so far but come on, the graphics are kinda like the same as the sister version
UE5 minimum is like a gtx 1070 (unless using like 512p textures and lowest settings), and ontop of that 1060 is almost a 10 year old card. And pre rt core era

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Should have a few saves with progress. I haven't double checked if the last save is before the victory scene or not.
But everything should be unlocked in the gallery.
File path: \AppData\Local\UTW_Beginnings
Doesn't work.
Saves are blank and if loaded the game is stuck in an infinite loop.
Collection is empty.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes