Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Sorry for asking, anyone know how many people dev work this game? i mean took 4 years only 2 scene.

It did not take 4 years, it took two. The steam release was about two years ago ->

A little more than two years ago he was still adding content to previous versions ->

Sorry for pointing this out, but your comment is not the only one that said it was 4 years in production. The previous versions had 2 (Dealer, MC) and then 3 (Alice, Hebra, MC) models. The new version will have about 10 (MC, Goth Girl and 8 other witches/succubi). You can see how much work is done on his progress reports. He is not using pre-baked assets that are perfectly game-ready, everything is done in an extremely artistic way.

I wish it could be released faster, too. NumericGazer was not even in the top 50 best funded NSFW game developers on Patreon for the last two years, for a long time he was not even in the top 100 ->

I feel like there are so many game developers you could badmouth and I don't care, but NumericGazer is not one of them.

WitchEnjoyer

Oct 22, 2019
acarobasito Can't believe we finally got to this point after all this time, all these monthly updates :)

And its looking great, hopefully numeric can use this platform to build ~2-3 scenes per month as he claimed.

All you complainers should really shut up, you have no idea what you are talking about, this project is 1 of a kind and quality we are unlikely to see in other games for years. This release is a platform, upon which content will be released at a lot quicker pace.

ime13

Apr 28, 2023
i hope this project end well, as a broke ass horny dude, i cant complain.

i really enjoy the witch characters in this game so far, 4 sadistic witches and i think the developer would add non sadistic witch, so the story will not too repetitive.

and again, i hope the developer doing good out there.

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
I wish it could be released faster, too. NumericGazer was not even in the top 50 best funded NSFW game developers on Patreon for the last two years, for a long time he was not even in the top 100 ->

I feel like there are so many game developers you could badmouth and I don't care, but NumericGazer is not one of them.
Which is a shame because NumericGazer definitely deserves the funds. Monthly blog updates (not locked behind a paywall) so that everyone can see his progress, full transparency, original game assets, incredible animation and great production... I can't even think of another NSFW developer who's as committed, ambitious and open about an ultimately niche game.

Not only that, he takes into account his Patreon followers' fetishes, and provides an option to turn these unique fetishes on/off for those who aren't into it. And then there's the voice acting, and the relatively quick turnaround times for text translation.

Yeah, NumericGamer is definitely one of the better NSFW developers out there.

matamesum

Mar 21, 2019
It did not take 4 years, it took two. The steam release was about two years ago ->

A little more than two years ago he was still adding content to previous versions ->

Sorry for pointing this out, but your comment is not the only one that said it was 4 years in production. The previous versions had 2 (Dealer, MC) and then 3 (Alice, Hebra, MC) models. The new version will have about 10 (MC, Goth Girl and 8 other witches/succubi). You can see how much work is done on his progress reports. He is not using pre-baked assets that are perfectly game-ready, everything is done in an extremely artistic way.

Thank you for reply, i see project start on 2021, its mean took 3+ years for finish 1 room with 2 scene. I follow they work but i only buy game on steam to support dev.

As you see dev planning eps 2 in back 2022. For clear, this is no more info for eps 2 right? dev only work for eps 1 and finish it then took another story " Under the Witch - Gothic ". So gothic is not eps 2, its another story, another multiverse with same MC.

I just curious, dev only one person to work this project thats why little bit slow after many years.

Reactions: DomJoiDev

resonate

May 7, 2020
is it a demo or that is all??

and only 2 scenes? no Cowgirl, reverse rape? like the witch did?
How is it possible that a developer can release a game versioned 0.1.0, with 90% of the skilltree unavailable, has the story end at getting ready to start exploring, finish the game with a full screen popup explaining that more content is coming, and people will still scroll pass multiple pages of discussion on how little content the alphas has to ask whether the game is finished?

tongjichinese

Aug 19, 2018
I dont get it. Did we wait 2 years for 2 scenes or will there be more content in upcoming updates which will not take that long ?
You don't get it?.. how?
The concept arts. The 3D models. The music. The sound design. The camera angles. The cinematics. The animations.

I mean, don't you -feel- something by just looking at this screenshot?
Look at the composition —how objects, subjects, and space are organized to create balance, focus, and meaning :
1723694482351.png

How does he do it? It's like.. he has this vision, and he's doing it piece by piece, but every piece is so polished it's mind-boggling.
This game oozes with passion, rarely seen before.

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
Sorry for my ignorance, other than the Steam version having Epi 0 and 1, which version contains the most content/is the most recent and up to date? Alpha or Steam version? Trying to decide on which to keep.

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
You don't get it?.. how?
The concept arts. The 3D models. The music. The sound design. The camera angles. The cinematics. The animations.

I mean, don't you -feel- something by just looking at this screenshot?
Look at the composition —how objects, subjects, and space are organized to create balance, focus, and meaning :
View attachment 3932709

How does he do it? It's like.. he has this vision, and he's doing it piece by piece, but every piece is so polished it's mind-boggling.
This game oozes with passion, rarely seen before.
It's quite the arcane art, you know.

Reactions: OppaiDragon8569
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes