Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

arross

Jan 27, 2023
My 3060 graphics card is not smooth with medium configuration. I feel that optimization is a problem.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2022
I bought it on Steam , How can I update it ?
right now we are in the monthly update dev builds area. so no you cant update through steam. Go to 1st page and download the "Under the Witch - Gothic KurosRoom v0.1.0" it has 3 scenes its the new game that will get monthly updates from Numericgazer although im not sure about the release schedule as in the past it was always at the end of the month but this one came out in the last few days. so not sure if we will still get another set of new scenes at the end of august or if we have to wait for early September or worse September ending. I should let you know if you want Numeric to make a specifc type of kink this would be the PERFECT time to sub to him/her and vote / request what you want.
The dev is very open and often listens to paying subscribers requests. the good thing is that based on previous posts it seems like this new game Under the Witch - Gothic will cover EVERY type of kink rathe than focusing on just 1 specific groups type. for example in this update their is BJ, HJ, Facesitting. id assume next one will have some feet and well could be anything at this point.

Reactions: Dantriez000
Feb 14, 2018
Damn, this alpha is heavy as fuck! I mean, I get it, my old 1060 may be struggling so far but come on, the graphics are kinda like the same as the sister version

mikeriko

Aug 21, 2021
its obviously poorly optimized try turn down resolution scale to 0 its doesnt seem to do jack shit except draining the living shit out of the gpu frames 1723483764027.png 1723483783443.png

Reactions: babykeem
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes